Bitcoin

Frank Yang posted:

Today is my wife's birthday and GBTC has treated me well, I bought loads of it @ $9.60 on Feb 5th and now it is $19.99 at the close today, a jump of more than 100 % in less than 2 weeks.

My friend is range trading GBTC and has been very happy. (He actually sold at $20.20!) Personally GBTC is too risky for me since it trades at a huge premium over NAV. That premium can dissipate much faster than BTC can crash.

Anyhoo... Congratulations!

Frank Yang posted:

Today is my wife's birthday and GBTC has treated me well, I bought loads of it @ $9.60 on Feb 5th and now it is $19.99 at the close today, a jump of more than 100 % in less than 2 weeks.

BTW.... my friend is a professional technical analyst and his new entry point is $10.50.

Kevin Richardson posted:
Frank Yang posted:

BTW.... my friend is a professional technical analyst and his new entry point is $10.50.

What on earth does he base that on? Is he a "chartist" that looks for the patterns in the price movements?

Kevin Richardson posted:
Frank Yang posted:

My friend is range trading GBTC and has been very happy. (He actually sold at $20.20!) Personally GBTC is too risky for me since it trades at a huge premium over NAV. That premium can dissipate much faster than BTC can crash.

Anyhoo... Congratulations!

NAV? There is no underlying NAV for these things.

Add Reply

Likes (1)
ynwa250505