Coffee

Thing is that just the mention of McDonalds sets off a defense mechanism assuming cheap and nasty.  I haven't had it but I do recall several folks saying it's not at all bad.  If you have tried it and it tastes bad to you, fair do's; however, if like me you haven't I'd suggest haste ye not to a conclusion before trying.

Peter

ayap1 posted:
fatcat posted:

Anybody tried Kopi Luwak

Sounds like coffee from the Far East! Am I right? or wrong.

Its a coffee bean which has been eaten by, partially digested by and then dedicated by an Asian palm civet.  (I think they wash it before they sell it to you).

Eloise posted:
ayap1 posted:
fatcat posted:

Anybody tried Kopi Luwak

Its a coffee bean which has been eaten by, partially digested by and then dedicated by an Asian palm civet.  (I think they wash it before they sell it to you).

Thank heavens for auto-correct!!

ChrisSU posted:
Eloise posted:
ayap1 posted:
fatcat posted:

Anybody tried Kopi Luwak

Thank heavens for auto-correct!!

I wonder what happens if you type 'shat'?

Oooh, nothing!

Sorry, having a serious day. Toilet humour helps.

Bruce

I'll be picking up my old home roaster at the weekend, hoping to find my pressure and temperature bits n pieces and hopefully producing Nectar from my new machine. At the moment the results are very good from shop bought beans. I think by the end of August I will have burnt, over and under roasted kilo's of green beans, blunted my grinder and got through quarts of mineral water and had one 'god' shot.

Likes (0)