From the listening chair, 2015

We did this several years ago, and it was fun then, so it may (or may not) be worth doing again. The criteria: pictures must be taken from where you normally sit to listen to music, they must show your speakers and they must show your feet (or those of your listening partner/friend/significant other). This is a slightly grotty iPad photo, but it serves its purpose.

Original Post

The SL2s look absolutely fabulous. They go beautifully in your lounge which may I say looks wonderfully relaxing. Slap on a bit of Diana Krall, glass of red - job done!

I hope the owner of the feet however have their legs crossed - either that or their feet are on the wrong way round. 

Originally Posted by Hungryhalibut:

Having just returned from New York, it's like seeing that idiot Jeb Bush, or even worse, Trump. Toby jugs, while ugly, are at least not stupid. 

I have proudly not voted since 1992, even though I follow the politics rather closely.

This election, like the others that have preceded it, will come down to choosing whether one wants to go over Niagara Falls in a rowboat or a canoe. 

Actually, Trump has fulfilled a rather useful purpose this election cycle: he has exposed the entire US presidential electoral process for the farce that it is, revealing it to be nothing more than a giant reality TV show for mass consumption by the sheeple.  Garbage in, garbage out.

Where's H.L. Mencken when you really need him?

Originally Posted by DrMark:
Originally Posted by Hungryhalibut:

Having just returned from New York, it's like seeing that idiot Jeb Bush, or even worse, Trump. Toby jugs, while ugly, are at least not stupid. 

I have proudly not voted since 1992, even though I follow the politics rather closely.

This election, like the others that have preceded it, will come down to choosing whether one wants to go over Niagara Falls in a rowboat or a canoe. 

Actually, Trump has fulfilled a rather useful purpose this election cycle: he has exposed the entire US presidential electoral process for the farce that it is, revealing it to be nothing more than a giant reality TV show for mass consumption by the sheeple.  Garbage in, garbage out.

Where's H.L. Mencken when you really need him?

Totally agree apart from not voting.

The UK government is protecting pensioners and the wealthly and penalising the poor and the young, because it's worked out that poor and young people are less likely to vote.

Speakers and feet to come, by the way. I don't want to go off message HH!

I like the effect of your lights above your speakers, by the way.

Keith

Joff, you have one of my favorite all time Naim systems there; I might only wish to add an Olive FC to the mix.

I'd post here, but I need to find a pair of socks without holes!   I don't have a wife to throw those away when I am not looking!

How about this. The knee is clothed in Nike. The shirt on the sofa is Moschino. The difference in sound quality between Nike jogging pants and their rivals should not be underestimated. .

I will wait for everybody to tell me that I have compromised the soundstage of my system to chime in.

Best Wishes,

Schizo. 

Originally Posted by schizo:

How about this. The knee is clothed in Nike. The shirt on the sofa is Moschino. The difference in sound quality between Nike jogging pants and their rivals should not be underestimated. .

I will wait for everybody to tell me that I have compromised the soundstage of my system to chime in.

Best Wishes,

Schizo. 

Nice SBLs, Schizo. Why did I ever sell my SBLs?!

Assuming that you are using the photobucket app, open the picture and click the little link symbol at the top right of the screen. Then copy the direct link.

Then, in the reply box on here, click the little tree symbol next to the smiley face. That will open up the screen below. Click in the top box, then click again and the paste option will appear. Paste it it, click insert, add a witty comment and you are done. 

Originally Posted by Quad 33:

HELP - so long since I posted a photo I've completed forgotten what to do! I have a photo on my phone and on the computer and succssfully saved a photo to Bucket Shop - what next? 

G

You then copy the URL of the picture in Photobucket (the http:// etc) and paste it into the 'Image URL' of the add image button (its the one with the tree cartoon next to the smiley face button) in the 'Post Reply'  message section and the OK, and it should now be in your message.

There is a fuller how To somewhere in the FAQs on the forum, but hopefully this will get you your photo posted!

EDIT- HH beat me to it! I'm sure between the 2 replies you should be good to go.

Likes (0)