Naim 122x/150X next upgrade

Hi all,

I´m new on this forum altouth I know Naim for quite long I´ve never paid attention to the brand untill a good friend of mine show me what does NAIM  mean. After that I´ll bought the basic equipment at the time and moved in.

So, I need some advise regarding what to look for next, the idea ( if possible ) is to go to my last set-up and stop this wifi upgrades that I´ve lived for some quite years

Actual Setup 

Naim122X/150X with Motive 1 , source is an Pioneer N-50 ( have also a Uniti for second sistem ), speaker cable, an old talk 3.1, I like the sound ! but I know that I can get it play better, Motive 1 seems that´s asking more power on the amplification.

1st Upgrade - Nac A5 no dbouts about it, and a supercap

2nd - Now the doubts, I can have second hand Naim 82 or 67 together with or nap 200, 250 or a pair of 135 for an interesting price, should I go Olive or keep the route to naim 202/200 or move foward to 282/200?

I can DEMO new equipment, but I cannot DEMO the old one ( second Hand ), so your inputs are precious

One of the more impressive sound that I heard was from a NAC72 together with 2 pairs of 135, but I also like the sound of the new equipments ( more from the pair 122x/150X ) then from Uniti that still performs well and as a CD just in case.....

Last question, can I use my Uniti as source before moving to the ND5 or NDX or any other that will come ?

Thanks in advance!

RM

Original Post

Hi Barratana; I would consider upgrading with S/H nDAC. Then go at least two steps up the ladder with 282/250 for a forward presentation or 252 for a more refined and somewhat backward proposition. This is what I did three years ago. I couldn't be more delighted. 

Chag -

NickSeattle posted:

122x/150x can be a good place to stay, unless you know a good reason to move.  Add an NDX and tinker from there.

Best,

Nick

+1

i really like how that combo performs... With the the right speakers ... so if you want to better things I would look at speakers first. The 122/150 sounds fabulous  with Russell K speakers

Simon-in-Suffolk posted:
NickSeattle posted:

122x/150x can be a good place to stay, unless you know a good reason to move.  Add an NDX and tinker from there.

Best,

Nick

+1

i really like how that combo performs... With the the right speakers ... so if you want to better things I would look at speakers first. The 122/150 sounds fabulous  with Russell K speakers

Hi,

Nick

I know that neat motive 1 can do better !, the reson that i didnt go to ndx is the same reason that i need to upgrade the uniti, streaming is still with lot of improvements to come, so invest on a to of the art streamer migth be to soon, although they are quite there.

Simon,

The neat motive 1 are very good and play well, my option can not be monitor stand because of the kids... they are not compatble.....

The dimension of speakers are also important, and motive have the right sise in order to position them in my studio without having to move them because of the cinema projector, wich means that also the position is important.

Chag, 252 is out of the question, i cannot go that far, but dac migth be a good option i could try diferent sources using a naim dac in the end.

I had gains with supercap or go for an affordable hcap?

Ive read that for 122x flatcap is a must.

But i dont want to do so much experiences at this stage, i need to go directly to the right com and close this upgrades once and for all, i hope....

Hi, of course I expect you to enjoy Neat Motive's , just pointing out a good possible upgrade path with 122/150 should you wish to explore.. I was pleasantly suprised. There is a floor mount Russell K speaker but quite an investment. Sometimes the best upgrades are away from the electronics... but yes the electronics are easier, but not always successful.

BTW I survived toddlers and standmounts, in fact we felt it was safer than the floor mounts I got rid of at the time as the floor mounts  could topple more easily at least in our setup.... however the one essential child guard I did use was to attach speaker grills when not in use to prevent probing little fingers damaging the speakers.

Simon

I tried Motive 1s with a 122/150 and they were dreadful, with totally uncontrolled bass. The Motive 2 is far better. 

Anyway, the question is where to go from the 122/150 to a significantly better place. All sorts of random options are mentioned. If it were me, I would sell the Pioneer and the 122 and get a 272. I'd then save up for a better power amp. And somewhere along the way I'd change speakers. 

Pif I were keeping the 122, a flatcap 2x is what's needed; forget about hicaps and supercaps.

Jep, as good as Neat speakers are, the M1 are easy way too bassy, if not enough power and roomplacement, won't be solved with a PSU or a 200, guess they need more so maybe better sell these off, getting some older Rega Ela or RS3 (fine match to current amp) or the likes (floorstanders) even some SBL, adding a PSU plus better source it might come down near cost neutral. If you really like what M1 does in mid/tweeter area, then as suggested the Motive2 is easier getting under control, NacA5 may tighten up bas a bit but beware the awfull standard biwirelinks on Motive(a mystery serious loudspeaker builders use this kind of crap !), better to create some F" connections or other solution

your pioneer source isn't good enough for the amp or speakers.

I would start with improving on the the source first, and then add a hicap to the preamp.

Either NDAC, NDX or add a Chord Hugo to the Pioneer.

Ensure it is all grounded properly.

we once tried a demo of Hugo and Hugo TT into a 552/500 and the TT controlled the bass so much better than the Hugo, it was a most impressive demo of how the source first principle applies.

If a key here, as often, is bass control, you indeed should consider upgrading speakers and/or amp. The sweet 150x, how good it can be, couldn't drive my D28 even at low volume. I had to go all the way to 250.2 and even 300 since to get it right. A next key is in my mind resolution and presentation, hence my suggestion for a S/H nDAC, a real bargain these days. Substantially better than V1. Alternatively Hugo as I see Simon is on the thread. I howoever haven't tried it on my system. 

Chag -

It seems you are happy with the speakers themselves, and that is important as they more than  anything else define the character of the sound in your room. If the bass is a bit wallowy, as some suggest they think it will be, then if you do decide to keep the speakers look to an amp that will have better 'grip' on those speakers - I don't know enough about the different Naim amp options, however bass control isn't solely about higher power (talk used to be about damping factor, and although that tends to be poo-poo'd on this forum).  Be aware that some people seem either not to like to hear the bottom octaves at realistic levels, or feel that no bass is better than imperfect bass - you need to consider your own preferences in taking into account what may be suggested in that regard.

On the subject of source, if you do go down that path it can be beneficial to separate out the DAC, as then you can start to achieve very high quality for remarkably modest expenditure. The Chord Hugo is excellent, and more than a few here have found it beats any of Naim's offerings  TT is a bit better, but hard to say its worth double.

With a separate DAC you also need a renderer, and there are a few options. Some suggest the NDX as just a renderer, combined with Hugo, however there are far less costly alternatives: I use a Mac Mini running Audirvana, the MM 'headless' without monitor or keyboard. MM also provides my music store so The music doesn't have to be streamed across the network. But as with any computer-based solution electrical noise is a problem so an isolator between computer and DAC is essential unless the DAC has exemplary isolation - the Hugo doesn't, so I use a Gustard U12. Somewhat more expensive than MM/Audirvana/Gustard but one-box is the Melco N1A, which in a brief comparison was indistinguishable to me, and less expensive but possibly more fiddly to set up is the microRendu plus separate power supply. The is lots on all of these on other threads if you search, and it seems to me on the balance of multitudinous comments that there is little to choose in  sound quality between them if the best recommendations are followed, so you could happily pick any one, depending on your view of the balance of simplicity vs cost.

Simon-in-Suffolk posted:

Hi, of course I expect you to enjoy Neat Motive's , just pointing out a good possible upgrade path with 122/150 should you wish to explore.. I was pleasantly suprised. There is a floor mount Russell K speaker but quite an investment. Sometimes the best upgrades are away from the electronics... but yes the electronics are easier, but not always successful.

BTW I survived toddlers and standmounts, in fact we felt it was safer than the floor mounts I got rid of at the time as the floor mounts  could topple more easily at least in our setup.... however the one essential child guard I did use was to attach speaker grills when not in use to prevent probing little fingers damaging the speakers.

Simon

Hi Simon,

Regarding speakers Let me know wich other options can I test, I can get some english brands here in Portugal but not all of them, so I have to live with that.

regarding kids, even with grill they were fascinated with the gold color from my moninor audio M3 tweter.... as it is a second sistem at home they are kept like that just to remind me and them that touching gold peaces is not always a good idea.... later I can always blackmail them

Halibut,

Nac A5 is for shure and if I don´t find that I will have  better sound I´ll keep the actual setup 122x/150x adding the flatcap or the flatcap 2x ( these are the most easy and less costly upgrades )

Regarding Motive 1 I´ve read that changing the back plate and using a small portion of NAC A5 to replace it I would have an improvement, that I will try!

The reson of supercap is if I move to an 282, I can use supercap right away, But I´m willing to try hcap or what ever.

b_lund posted:

Jep, as good as Neat speakers are, the M1 are easy way too bassy, if not enough power and roomplacement, won't be solved with a PSU or a 200, guess they need more so maybe better sell these off, getting some older Rega Ela or RS3 (fine match to current amp) or the likes (floorstanders) even some SBL, adding a PSU plus better source it might come down near cost neutral. If you really like what M1 does in mid/tweeter area, then as suggested the Motive2 is easier getting under control, NacA5 may tighten up bas a bit but beware the awfull standard biwirelinks on Motive(a mystery serious loudspeaker builders use this kind of crap !), better to create some F" connections or other solution

Hi b_lund

Rega I can try, I can look for a deal and try some, but M1 are not so bassy at my home, nevertheless I agree with you, is in the bass that Motive 1 need some atention, the rest is very impressive and suits me.

I have also an sonus faber grand piano that are bitten by this motive in every areas.

Another point for the motive is that I normally have the volume at 9 oclock and can go untill 10, but at night I listen to very low volumes and somehow the diference between these 2 speakeres are enourmes with the motive beeing able to give a very interesting detailed and bass compared with my sonus faber.

Chag... posted:

If a key here, as often, is bass control, you indeed should consider upgrading speakers and/or amp. The sweet 150x, how good it can be, couldn't drive my D28 even at low volume. I had to go all the way to 250.2 and even 300 since to get it right. A next key is in my mind resolution and presentation, hence my suggestion for a S/H nDAC, a real bargain these days. Substantially better than V1. Alternatively Hugo as I see Simon is on the thread. I howoever haven't tried it on my system. 

Chag -

Hi Chag,

I can go to 250.2, but 300 is out of question ( unless it made a big diference ). I can try that

analogmusic posted:

your pioneer source isn't good enough for the amp or speakers.

I would start with improving on the the source first, and then add a hicap to the preamp.

Either NDAC, NDX or add a Chord Hugo to the Pioneer.

Ensure it is all grounded properly.

we once tried a demo of Hugo and Hugo TT into a 552/500 and the TT controlled the bass so much better than the Hugo, it was a most impressive demo of how the source first principle applies.

Analogue,

I agree that this migh be one of the causes, but in all these many wifi years I moved along from DAT, DCC, CD, and even DVD on the same Pre/power/speaker solution.And when we get it balanced it qill play wonderfull with and good source.

The reason that I dont want to go right away for the NDX is because in the past I did it, I´ve bought top sources and sometimes after a year it was obsolut because a new format camed.

streaming is comming to a point where I can almost invest in such a equipment but for now your sugestion and the other menbers seems to one path to follow, buy an good DAC for the existing formats makes very very good sense. I´ll try Naim DAC and Chord Hugo if I can.

My uniti don´t even spotify is able to play... and I DEMO one bluesound that plays everything including Tidal....

Innocent Bystander posted:

It seems you are happy with the speakers themselves, and that is important as they more than  anything else define the character of the sound in your room. If the bass is a bit wallowy, as some suggest they think it will be, then if you do decide to keep the speakers look to an amp that will have better 'grip' on those speakers - I don't know enough about the different Naim amp options, however bass control isn't solely about higher power (talk used to be about damping factor, and although that tends to be poo-poo'd on this forum).  Be aware that some people seem either not to like to hear the bottom octaves at realistic levels, or feel that no bass is better than imperfect bass - you need to consider your own preferences in taking into account what may be suggested in that regard.

On the subject of source, if you do go down that path it can be beneficial to separate out the DAC, as then you can start to achieve very high quality for remarkably modest expenditure. The Chord Hugo is excellent, and more than a few here have found it beats any of Naim's offerings  TT is a bit better, but hard to say its worth double.

With a separate DAC you also need a renderer, and there are a few options. Some suggest the NDX as just a renderer, combined with Hugo, however there are far less costly alternatives: I use a Mac Mini running Audirvana, the MM 'headless' without monitor or keyboard. MM also provides my music store so The music doesn't have to be streamed across the network. But as with any computer-based solution electrical noise is a problem so an isolator between computer and DAC is essential unless the DAC has exemplary isolation - the Hugo doesn't, so I use a Gustard U12. Somewhat more expensive than MM/Audirvana/Gustard but one-box is the Melco N1A, which in a brief comparison was indistinguishable to me, and less expensive but possibly more fiddly to set up is the microRendu plus separate power supply. The is lots on all of these on other threads if you search, and it seems to me on the balance of multitudinous comments that there is little to choose in  sound quality between them if the best recommendations are followed, so you could happily pick any one, depending on your view of the balance of simplicity vs cost.

Hi Bystander,

You´re right even to people that are not fun of wifi,  speakers sound diferent and are the easy way to show on a sistem.

The sugestion from a good friend of mine ( the one that took me to Naim world ) is to keep the Motive 1, and move to a pair of 135 together with the Nac 72, and then bi-amp, and then tri-amp. For me tri-amp is out of the question, and for bi-amp, first I want to try diferent options and that´s the reson of this post. 

I´ll give a try to Hugo like other members sugested, and naim DAC if I can borrow.

Uniti as source is out of question? If so, I can sell it and get some extra cash for the upgrades as I have some ( Arcam and Musical fidelity that can take is place )

I have  a Mac Mini and I can go that path together with external DAC, but as things are moving so fast I can try bluesound or even a chepiest solution like iEast with hugo/naim DAC, that I think I´ll be able to DEMO and test at home.

And I still have the pioneer that I can check if I can pair it with DAC and give it a try.

I like datailed music, but sometimes ( very often ) in audioshows what is to be excellent sound  ( wich it is ) tends to be to much "information" for long auditions, and somehow all that information given by these exellent equipments  ( that are really really good ) makes me tired and head aches in a lon runs auditions ( more than 2 hours ).

This doesn´t happen with Naims, at least 67/135 and 122X/150X that are the combos that I can talk about, I can stay for hours ( and with NAS visit some of the CD´s that I forgot over the years ) without have to rest for a while because my ears and head can´t stand all the info.

In NAIM I have everything as I like and so, I wonder if I can get it better, and that is the problem, always looking for the perfection when sometimes we should stop.

As I told before, In terms of power and speakers this will be the last upgrade ( I hope ) and I´m willing to pay little extra, in terms of source I want a compromise use my CD´s ripped to the NAS and ear new formats like TIDAL wich is new to me, before used spotify.

But if I feel that I´m spending enourmes amont of money, just to move left or right instead of stepping foward I can keep my combo and I can live with it, like some member say, add a NAC A5, Flatcap 2x, DAC and thats it.

One other point, I´m listening all type of music, all type!!!! I cannot have a sistem that outperforms in Jazz and volcals ( normal naim do ) and then when I try Ramstein or African music or even oldies I´ll get disapointed.

I´ll check some of the tops here, I even will check the NAC72/135 combo just in case.

Complete forgot that this will also have to play records  with  linn axis or a regaplanar 3, or even an thechnics, still equipment that I have.....

Keep the tips comimg in I´l try to feedback you with the evolution!

BR

RM

Fifteen or so years ago I started my Naim journey with a 112/150 system. I don't doubt that the 122x/150x are better amps but the biggest single upgrade I ever made, by a long way, was replacing the 112 with a second hand 282 after a couple of years.  It slotted into the system with CD5/Flatcap2/150.

I've gone through many system changes since then, and am at a reasonably costly level within the Naim system heirarchy, but no single incremental upgrade to source/power supply or amps have ever made the same impact of a much better preamp. 

Hope this helps. 

Glyn posted:

Fifteen or so years ago I started my Naim journey with a 112/150 system. I don't doubt that the 122x/150x are better amps but the biggest single upgrade I ever made, by a long way, was replacing the 112 with a second hand 282 after a couple of years.  It slotted into the system with CD5/Flatcap2/150.

I've gone through many system changes since then, and am at a reasonably costly level within the Naim system heirarchy, but no single incremental upgrade to source/power supply or amps have ever made the same impact of a much better preamp. 

Hope this helps. 

That's a large jump to make in such a system, and I think it would probably expose the weakness of the source (Pioneer streamer) so I think that would have to be improved first. It's also a rather large jump up in one, albeit crucial component, which probably only makes sense if other upgrades are planned in future. Having said that, I'm all in favour of making a few large steps up rather than numerous small ones, and it saves a lot pf cash in the long run, as long as you get it right. I recently upgraded from a Superuniti to NDX/282/200, adding one component as a time, and the biggest step up was definitely the 282.   

I don't disagree. I was thinking long term about upgrades but still lived with the 282/150 for quite a while and, as the 282 was S/H it was not at all bad value given the sale of the 112. 

All I was attempting to say was that in my system, the 282 was the biggest single improvement to overall sound quality, keeping all other factors the same (even if future upgrades were not planned).  If one can be found at the right price it MAY be a good option for the OP. 

Hi,

Testing 202/200 and 282/200 may be possible I´ll try to do it, together with NDX but I don´t think is time for NDX yet, I´ll try to test Naim Nac and Chord hugo with my stuff

From your feedback uniti is not a option as source ( not considerer in any options ) so I think I´ll try to sell it and recover some cash for this upgrades.

NACA5 is on it´s way 2x6 meters to replace talk 3.1 cable

deciding between flatcap, flatcap 2x, hicap and supercap cause I´m not very familiar with this power supplys.

If you want to listen to better amps, make sure you take your source to the dealer too. A better preamp in particular will expose any weaknesses in your source, so I still think you should upgrade that first - but of course, you should let your own ears decide.

The right power supply for one preamp is not necessarily the best one for another, so I would try to decide which pre you are going for first, then add the PSU later - otherwise you might end up having to change it.

Regarding your Uniti - the current Uniti 2 can be used as a streaming source into a separate preamp. I'm not sure which Uniti you have, but you may be able to do this with yours. This may (or may not) be a better option than keeping the Pioneer streamer. (Until you see the light and get an NDX  

Hi RM .

nDAC is a nice piece of kit which improves many a Naim products. Don T assume it will when matched to your streamer as you d need either ND5XS or NDX.

In your shoes I wouldn T bother the dac But a Naim streamer llike  the Nd5xs which would be a nice addition to your set-up. Also, I m a bit perplexed  your 150x struggles a little driving your Motives as they re quite satisfying with' lesser' kits. What I do think the issue is elsewhere ,you have an inadequate source sounding thin which makes you push harder and doesn T make music. 

Take into account a service of the Nap if never done ,a flatcap for both items and your done.

ChrisSU posted:

If you want to listen to better amps, make sure you take your source to the dealer too. A better preamp in particular will expose any weaknesses in your source, so I still think you should upgrade that first - but of course, you should let your own ears decide.

The right power supply for one preamp is not necessarily the best one for another, so I would try to decide which pre you are going for first, then add the PSU later - otherwise you might end up having to change it.

Regarding your Uniti - the current Uniti 2 can be used as a streaming source into a separate preamp. I'm not sure which Uniti you have, but you may be able to do this with yours. This may (or may not) be a better option than keeping the Pioneer streamer. (Until you see the light and get an NDX &nbsp

Hi ChrisSU,

The uniti that I have I can´t even  use the Naim APP... so that´s the reason that I don´t go to NDX right away, I´m tiring on investing in good sources that after a while are not able to be upgraded or have to pay the equivalent to new equipments for an upgrade....

So let´s wait a litle more for that NDX to assure that it will have at least the minimum that I need.

What is the diference between flatcap and flatcap 2x?

Can I use a flatcap ( olive series ) on the 122x/150x Combo?

BR

RM

Barratana posted: 

The uniti that I have I can´t even  use the Naim APP

Is this a network issue? Naim streamers seem to be rather demanding in their requirements for a robust, wired network to operate on. If you want to stream your music, best to make sure this is sorted first.

Never had a Flatcap, maybe someone else can help you here.

ChrisSU posted:
Barratana posted: 

Is this a network issue? Naim streamers seem to be rather demanding in their requirements for a robust, wired network to operate on. If you want to stream your music, best to make sure this is sorted first.

Or use a streaming solution that doesnt even use the network, e.g Mac MIni/Audirvana or Melco

Innocent Bystander posted:
ChrisSU posted:
Barratana posted: 

Or use a streaming solution that doesnt even use the network, e.g Mac MIni/Audirvana or Melco

Hi Bystander,

I think I will follow your and other members advise and move source first using the DAC/Mac Mini Solution.

As I see it, even with NDX there´s users using external DAC, so I can´t go wrong to buy it nomather wich is the final solution ( NDX, Uniti, MacMini or even the Pioneer ) I´ll use it.

There´s people using Chord Hugo and people using Naim Ndac without any conclusion which one is best, any other option to look? Mojo? Any other that might be interesting to take a look?

Now, I have to understend how to configure the Mac Mini cause I don´t have any clue how use this as streamer without keyboard or screen....... some week to google it or open another post on streaming audio corner...

Thanks for your help

Keep sending sugetions they are welcome!!!!

BR

RM

Hi Guys!

Feedback from the Upgrade 1 - Cables: from Talk 3.1 to NAC A5 ( 6,5 meters )

This was the first upgrade to be done, and after some days of testing here are some conclusions.

The NACA A5 open up the sound in my system! So much that I had do turn down the volume some points to have the same level of sound that I had before.

Now, the voices seems more crisspy, the intruments more detailed, not so much gain in soundstage, and sometimes the voices are not as sweet as they were before.

Bass, a lot of bass!!!!! Now I understand why people complains from Neat Motive 1, bass all over!! but with some tips and triks, Is now controlled and I´ve gainned a lot!!! Specially in late hours when you need to turn out the sound, I can stil ear with good details all frequencies, of course not with te same musical information that I have in normal level, but it´s satisfying and according my taste.

The Neat motive 1 need special positioning and more importat, if your floor is a solid one, ( wood, stone, ceramic, whatever ) it needs special add-ons, I assume in a carpet floor this doesn´t aply so much.

So, Naim and Naca5 is a must, I´ve been heard about Tellerium, but still no chance to test it.

Next test beeing prepared, and I will feedback !

BR

RM

Feedback from the Upgrade 2 - Add an Supercap ( Olive )

Second Upgrade was a supercap ( olive series ), and If the cables NAC A5 open the sound the supercap did it even more!

More detailed voices, bigger soudstage, the crisspy of the voices got to normal, and are not more pleasent to ear.

The reason for getting  a supercap is that I want to test Nac 82, NAP 250, and NAP 135 ( all Olive series ) and maybe do bi-amp to test it once and for all.

So, the natural partner to 122x and 150x is the flatcap 2x, and is a upgrade that everyone shoul have, or at least try it.

BR

RM

Feedback from Upgrade 3 - Replace NAP 150X by NAP 250 ( Olive )

Keeping the original setup: Pioneer N50, NAC 122X, and now the supercap, the speakers still the Motive 1. I´ve added the 250 power amp.

Big improvements in bass, once more another tweek in the neat motive speakers, as some musics were to much bassy, but it was adjusted and I have a very power bass, some musics were a delight to ear again.

The voices, and the remaining instruments didn´t gain so much, so hands up for the NAP 150X.

The next test is beein prepared with the introduction of a pair of NAP 135, I´m very interested to see how it will work!

BR

RM

Feedback from Upgrade 4 - Replace Nap 250 for a pair of Nap 135

Keeping the original setup: Pioneer N50, NAC 122X, and now the supercap, the speakers still the Motive 1. I´ve added a pair of Nap 135.

What a diference!!!! These are the best amps that I had !  

From the begginning without warmup I´ve add substantial increase in vocals, and all type of instruments were more perceptable, the soudstage increase a lot. The bass is more polite, strong ,well defined.

Before If I´ve moved a litle to the freont from my position or to the sides, I had a diference in sound, not now, of course that theres´s still my listen position, but if I move to the chairs on both sides I still can listen perfect well and with the sound coming not from the speakers but from the front.

That I´ve algo gain, the speakers disappeared in front of me, just the sound.

Naim is unbeatble on voices, cords, soudstage, bass, but i could get to new levels on my room with these 135!

Mybe I can get better with a NAP 300, but to be quite honest I don´t think I´ll needed for now

I think that the source is very very important on a system, but first you have to have your amplification matched with your speakers and both matched with your room and the way that you like your music to be presented.

Source first is something that I´ve never agree with, but of course if you put trash in the end it will come trash....

All this improvements were made with a NAC 122 and a Pioneer N50 in the system, and I´ve put it turntables. old cd players and even my old casset deck and they all played like never before.

Now it´s time for the source and the pre-amplifier, I´ll try for now an 82 to match the 135/SC, seem to me more natural than to go for a 282

Regarding source, let´s see if with the new naim release tomorow I´ll get a second hand NDX on the market , meanwhile, I also will see the auralics.

I´ll try bi-amp with both nap 125 on HF and the 250 on the LF, as suggested by a good friend of mine and in this forum.

For now, all that people say about the 135 is true, I don´t even know if mine is recaped, but this is a hell of an equipment! To whom uses naim you can´t go wrong, these beats an 250 and for quite a margin.

Nap 135 are from now on my "new" power amplifiers !

BR

RM

Likes (2)
MoussaBarratana