I don't know if more of you have already done this. But I have gone against all common sense and have just pre-ordered the ND555 to replace my NDS. I hope and belief I will not regret it. From a sound quality perspective I put the trust in Naim to deliver significantly more than the NDS and from a problem perspective I hope a 500 level product will not have software issues as the other products have had.
So let's see now what happens.
The logic for me was to be before the big wave which I will assume will emerge after the Munich Hifi show. With the principle of you only live once.
I would be interested to hear if others have taken the same decision. And I of course hope the delivery will follow pretty fast.....