Nice Photos.

Originally Posted by JamieWednesday:

Aha..

500G

Wow!  That takes me back.  Where is that shot from?

I toyed with buying one S/H for sentimental reasons but the foam is usually degraded beyond use.

Nice 40mm lens it has too.  It's the focal length I still use albeit with a slight crop factor on the M8.

It really was a nice camera to use but the rangefinder went off kilter on mine and I swapped it for a small metal LOMO when I was a student. G

Yes but I replaced it when I bought it. It's a pretty simple job on most cameras, especially this one if I remember rightly because it is sheets attached to the door, rather than fiddling about in the back of the camera itself. Haven't used it some time now but there is a film in it...

Originally Posted by JamieWednesday:

Yes but I replaced it when I bought it. It's a pretty simple job on most cameras, especially this one if I remember rightly because it is sheets attached to the door, rather than fiddling about in the back of the camera itself. Haven't used it some time now but there is a film in it...

Go on - Take a few and post them! G

Originally Posted by GraemeH:
Originally Posted by Kevin-W:

Is the 2nd pic zoomed from the same position as the 1st Kevin?  If so that's not a bad little P&S! G

Sadly not G!

Nice shots - where is it? G

Thanks - it's Scotney Castle, in Kent. Well worth a visit if you're in the area.

Originally Posted by rodwsmith:

Not sure if I would want to eat in the restaurant in your first picture. Reminds me of a motorway restaurant I once visited in China that had an open toilet just outside the backdoor and an army of flies everywhere.

Nice to see the locksmith in your second picture put a lock on his bike. Not that it would have made much difference as they would have just either cut it or undo the wheel and run away with the bike.

Is the 2nd pic zoomed from the same position as the 1st Kevin?  If so that's not a bad little P&S! G

Sadly not G!

Nice shots - where is it? G

Thanks - it's Scotney Castle, in Kent. Well worth a visit if you're in the area.

It's definitely worth a visit, but not as tranquil as you'd expect.

Apologies for the blurred image.

NOT one of mine, but I thought I's share this - it's had 332,000 views on Flickr (click on the picture to find out more). That is a monster lens...

Sometimes a Spy gets Spied!!! Spy shot of me & my bazooka lens *Lol

Strong girl using it unsupported. But then again I don't think she is the photographer, just a girl who wants to handle a 'big one'.

Add Reply

Likes (11)
Ivo BHaim RonenoldneilrobgrMikeT.FangfossFlyerSteve JQuad 33EJSKevin-WCbr600