What was the last vinyl you bought?

Record store day, spent an hour or so mooching through lp's at Oldies Unlimited in Wolverhampton. Great shop, invested in Joe Walsh The Player you get.....  Randy Meisner self titled, and a Hollies hits. All second hand and mint. Not bad for a few quid. 

Bob F

busy day yesterday

Mogwai - Every Country's sun - Brilliant album from this Glasgow band, plenty of guitar and drums - ideal for system test

Portishead _ dummy - classic

Yes - Tormato - picture disk RSD special

Fleetwood Mac - Alternative Tango in Night RSD limited pressing

Daft Punk - did not have this on Vinyl

David Bowie - Let's dance RSD special realease

Torry Amos - Under the Pink - love this ladies music

all on 180Grm happy boy

Richard Dane posted:

I just bought a still-sealed US copy of this one - The Doobie Brothers Minute By Minute - for a fiver.  Should be interesting...

Great album Richard, another is taking it to the streets by the Doobies, first album with Mike McDonald and Jeff skunk Baxter.

Did RSD yesterday. I’m reluctant as it’s a big hassle and can be frustrating, especially as there’s no independent record store in Milton Keynes and I’ve had to go to London. However there is now Black Circles in Leighton Buzzard, so I drove over there. Still queueing to get in and pay, but I was happy  to pick up the following while resisting other temptations.

Grateful Dead, Fillmore West 69

Pink Floyd, 1st mono

Dirty Three, Whatever You Love, You Are

Neil Young, Roxy, 73

Clive

Went to Piccadilly Records in Manchester yesterday afternoon. Picked up some Rsd 2018 stuff.

Eno/Shields 12”, Sparks pic disc 7”, Wire 9x 7” Box Set, Bowie Blackout & Van Morrison Moondance alternate LP.

Advantage was straight up to counter and paid for items. Disadvantage they had sold out of David Sylvian, Arthur Lee & Love and Neil Young Live at Roxy. I’m happy and Neil Young is being released soon anyway.

Add Reply

Likes (11)
Clive BVinyl GourmetNaijeruFangfossFlyernaim_nymphQuad 33Steve JSteve Capye!matt podniesinskistrainger