What was the last vinyl you bought?

Gianluigi Mazzorana posted:
rsch posted:

2017  Vinyl180 reissue with 7" It Hurts. Just played the single on the Rega after months of  hybernation.

Regards

Roberto

Hard to see around!  I own the 1984 on Arista.

I also have an ' 84  pretty battered Arista Italian edition plus  '98  Japanese cd reissue and 2001 Eu cd reissue

There is also another ltd. editon of 300 in coloured vinyl from Vinyl180 due soon.

Regards

Roberto

2 x LP Atlantic (p) 1973  [ German pressing  ATL 80001/2 ] EX/EX

The records look clean and near mint : )

I'm not sure but think this pre-barcode album is a 1983 reissue (?)  

Only heard this album on one previous occasion around 30 years ago; the double vinyl being a kindly lend from a friend  [same friend who a few years earlier introduced me to the wonders of Naim Audio] but being a prog-rock visionary well ahead of his time he expressed a huge liking for this album at a time when it wasn't generally considered to be one of Yes's good efforts. The album would seem to be one of those underestimated vinyl albums that has matured well over the past four and a half decades. Glad to have my own copy at last : )

Debs

Dark Side of The Moon - 180g remastered - after visiting the Pink Floyd exhibition at the V&A Museum, London.
I'm looking forward to hearing it as I only had it on CD before. (Apart from hearing my brother's vinyl on a Dansette record player, when it was released back in the day!)

blythe posted:

Dark Side of The Moon - 180g remastered - after visiting the Pink Floyd exhibition at the V&A Museum, London.
I'm looking forward to hearing it as I only had it on CD before. (Apart from hearing my brother's vinyl on a Dansette record player, when it was released back in the day!)

Enjoy you should be in for a treat is an excellent reissue. Wish it was my first time hearing this classic on vinyl.

Graham.

I've been gone a few months and in that time my Neice moved in with us...she's dating a guy that hauls junk for a living.  Anyway I'm sitting here one day and he walks in with 3 boxes of vinyl someone was throwing away...didn't want money.  RCM comes out and I found some gems folks...for nothing.

Month passes...he brings in 3 more boxes of even better stuff...mostly stuff like Hendrix, Aretha Franklin, Michael Jackson, Earth wind and Fire, etc...but some incredible stuff in there...for nothing.  The list is so long I can't type it in here...Vinyl collector's dream if he happens to have an RCM for real.

I'll share this one because it blew me away, there's so much vinyl to clean and go through it took me a month to try this one:

Add Reply

Likes (11)
Clive BVinyl GourmetNaijeruFangfossFlyernaim_nymphQuad 33Steve JSteve Capye!matt podniesinskistrainger