- LP12/Radikal/Keel/Ekos SE/Kandid, all on Mana Phase 4 shelf; LP12 sans baseboard
- SuperLine/DR SuperCap / 552 (non DR) (with Power-Line) / 250DR (with Power-Line), all on modified Sound Factory Tripods
- Alesis Masterlink Pro
- ATC SCM7s on Something Solid stands on (inverted) Fraimchips
- 4/5 HiLine between SuperCap and 552
- Two dedicated circuits: one for Radikal, with Power-Line, the other for everything else
- Other circuit uses an Audience ar6 PDC with an AV Options cryo-treated PowerCon cable. The PDC sits on a tiny home made glass and fibreboard "ball nutter" shelf, tucked away in the corner behind the left hand Tripod stand.
Email: cd [AT] cdelaney [DOT] com