Reply to "Uniti Atom: first use...and first issues as well"

@Richard: the cable are the same as the one pictured below; mine are 2.5m long. There is no information at all available on the website of the manufacturer. the thing is I've been using those for 5 years now with different system including a NAP100 and UQ2 with no issue at all. I'm not a cable freak.

@Ianrobert: I know on this very forum a lot of people who are non-naim cables with great success, along with naim kits. So sorry but I don't understand what the cost or manufacturer have to do with the issue I have, as long as they're not from an obscure, completely unknown manufacturer who does not respect the basic industry's standard.

Emotiva is a well known company, they're rather serious actually, and I've been using their products for some years now with no issue at all.

As regarding the cable length I'm not knwoledgeable enough to tell whether that's the culprit or not. But I'm pretty sure the cable is of good quality if not of very high standard.

whether it's the right cable to use with the Atom, I can't say, hence my question.

Funnily enough, I listened to music for hours yesterday, with no sound problem at all, things were Crystal clear and sounded really good, with none of the problems I decribed above.