Reply to "Introducing Uniti, our revolutionary new streaming platform."

Hey all 

just ordered my Atom 2 weeks ago but also intended to buy a uniti core as well 

however, could anybody tell me whether the core will play music through the atom with no physical connection between one and the other, i.e. wirelessly ? 

Im asking because my hifi gear is located in a spot of the listening room and my router is at the complete opposite side (but still in the same room) 

i spotted on naim support page that the core has to be connected to the router through the Ethernet connection, but I'd like to avoid getting it sit next to my router (cable would be too long and run through all over the room) and can't move my router either 

so should I either use a cpl still have the atom connected to the network, or alternatively and once I stored all my music library within the core, can I just disconnect it from the router and sit it next to the atom. In that case, will the Atom be able to stream from the Core locally and wirelessly ?? 

Sorry if that sounds confusing but I never owned any naim server so far and has been so far streaming music through my Qute 2 from a Synology Nas so far without any need to get it physically connected to the qute which is very convenient I guess