First aid!!!!

Posted by: Bas V on 06 October 2000

Anybody, help me out please!

I currently own MA Studio 2's + Rel Stadium II.
I bought the Rel for $1100 one year ago, and now I can sell it for the same price. I can buy an NAT-03 (I wan't a tuner!) + 2 x 5m NAC-A5 + Intro's for $950. Do you think this is a wise buy? I was thinking of selling the MA's also. I then have some free cash and could change my NAC-92 for an NAC-72 or something like that. What do you think?

Thanks!

Regards Bas V

Posted on: 06 October 2000 by Rico
Sounds like a steal to me! Just be sure you like the sound/balance that the new components would bring. I guess I would, but am not familiar with your MA's.

Rico - musichead

Posted on: 06 October 2000 by Bas V
I really like Monitor Audio too, but I think I'll just swap them with the Intro's (I just have to try them once, as I am a real Naim-addict, I can't be that disappointed!) and in the future I will buy some Studio 20's. I desperately need the NAC-A5 too, so I cannot resist the offer, can I? You all seem to agree with me about selling the Rel? I liked it, but it can be annoying sometimes. Thanks, if anybody wants to add something, be my guest!

Regards, Bas

Posted on: 06 October 2000 by Willem van Gemert
Hallo Bas,

Sounds like a great offer to me. I would go for it. With the great radio programmes you have in Holland, you will especially enjoy the NAT 03!

Ciao!

Willem