n-sats and sub

Posted by: slim on 22 March 2005

just trying right now a 2.1 n-sat system with the n-sub, it really does some remarkable things. My friend is looking to hear the system in the Bradford area any ideas where?
Posted on: 24 March 2005 by Adam Meredith
Try Audio Republic (0113-217 7294).

Most of our dealers now have the nSATs but it is still worth ringing to check. May sure they are playing a run in pair.
Posted on: 24 March 2005 by Webke
quote:
Originally posted by Adam Meredith:
Try Audio Republic (0113-217 7294).

Most of our dealers now have the nSATs but it is still worth ringing to check. May sure they are playing a run in pair.

I went into Zen audio Hull last week, they didnt even know what n-sats were, they are probably the worst naim dealer you could ever imagine, they dont have a clue about most of the naim gear they sell, im never stepping foot in there again, I now use the audio room (hedon, Hull), they are fantastic.
Posted on: 25 March 2005 by Nime
quote:
Originally posted by Webke:

I went into Zen audio Hull last week, they didnt even know what n-sats were, they are probably the worst naim dealer you could ever imagine, they dont have a clue about most of the naim gear they sell, im never stepping foot in there again, I now use the audio room (hedon, Hull), they are fantastic.

Stop beating about the bush and tell us what you really think! Winker

Nime