On behalf of my daughter...some help

Posted by: BrianD on 12 February 2001

All

My daughter has heard a track on VH1 by someone called 'Karel Fialka'. The track is called 'Hey Matthew'. By searching on the 'net I've found that this is on an album called 'Human Animal'. It's her birthday next month and I want to buy it for her but am unable to track it down.
Does anyone have any suggestions where I might get this CD please? I've tried all the 'normal' outlets. HMV, Virgin, Tower etc etc.

Thanks

Brian

Posted on: 13 February 2001 by Martin M
Amazon.co.uk lets you perform a track search. They will also gift wrap the CD for you if you want and the service seems good. Hope this helps.
Posted on: 14 February 2001 by BrianD
Martin

Thanks for your reply.

I've made requests to the likes of Amazon, they thought it was a book at first. Anyway, it seems that this title has been deleted. I am trying to find an outlet which may still be able to acquire CD's which a bit difficult to get now.

Brian

Posted on: 15 February 2001 by BrianD
Stefano

It's proving difficult. Somehow, I don't think I'm going to find it for her. Maybe it's on a compilation from 1985, I could always try that for her instead.

BTW my daughter is 11 next month so she's young.

Brian

Posted on: 16 February 2001 by BrianD
Stefano

Thanks for that. I've just had a look and you're right...it's only on vinyl. Unfortunately my daughter only has a mini hi-fi (Christmas present) and I don't have a record player anymore. I'll keep looking.

Thanks for helping.

Brian