Help for magazine feature

Posted by: Crimp on 13 October 2005

Hi, I am currently putting together an article for a magazine consisting of ultimate av set ups. I am therefore looking for a few photos demonstrating my written piece. I am looking for the following photos/setups

1: Small av.. a smallish LCD screen with cheapish surroundsound/speaker setup
2: Mid Range < this has been filled allready
3: HiEnd, a large LCD/Plasma (50inch +) and some really nice speakers/processors etc
4: Money no object, A massive expensive projection set up in a nicely set out dedicated room with top of the range audio.

A few words about your setup with rough cost may also come in handy. If anyone feels the urge and would like to see there setup featured in a magazine then please contact me here.

Please note that images submitted will need to be of highish quality suitable for reproduction in the magazine!

Many thanks and best regards.
Posted on: 14 October 2005 by Adam Meredith
It would be a good idea to give some more details of what magazine you write for and examples of previous articles.
Posted on: 20 October 2005 by Crimp
I am working on a freelance basis. My email address was given where I can give more details of the article I am working on (although this has been removed) Due to the freelance nature of my work I dont want to give too many details out in a public forum.

I was only asking for a few pictures to use in the feature and wont be asking any personal details. As stated images can even be posted here for me to use. Just thought some fellow naim users might like to see there a/v setups in print.
Posted on: 20 October 2005 by Adam Meredith
I am sure that anyone interested could contact you here.

A cynical world might want a little more information before responding to an anonymous forum poster - and we would want them to be cautious.
Posted on: 22 October 2005 by iDunno
You might be better off asking a retailer in exchange for a mention. I'm sure they can fill the remaining slots!