What's your favourite disgusting food combo ?

Posted by: Minky on 01 December 2003

Inspired by the hot-dog horror on the "Culinary discovery" thread I though it was high time for a spot of culinary confession.

Are you particularly fond of a special food combination, your own "secret recipe" that you can't tell other people about (because they wouldn't believe you) ? Do you consider yourself a misunderstood grub genius ?

Example. The Minky special :

Take one ripe avocado. Cut round lengthways with a sharp knife. Chop into the pit and twist to remove. Cut slits into the flesh, splash a small amount of Worchester sauce into the cavities and swirl. Backfill with unsalted crunchy peanut butter. Eat with spoon. Not sure if this little number is healthy or deadly, but I don't care because it's bloody lovely. Yum.
Posted on: 01 December 2003 by Andrew Randle
A tuna and banana milkshake Smile

Hell Yeah! Tuna Shake Baby!!!

Recipes

Andrew

Andrew Randle
Linn Binn Sinner
Posted on: 01 December 2003 by Rasher
Sandwiches are good for me:
Sardine & marmalade (not that different fromhaving lemon on fish I guess)
Jabobs cream crackers with peanut butter & branston pickle
Posted on: 01 December 2003 by Steve B
Peanut M&Ms and onion gravy.

Am I pregnant?

Steve B
Posted on: 01 December 2003 by Roy T
I hate to bring up the topic of Deep Fried Mars Bars as I enjoyed them a few times when in Ft William but it makes me feel odd just to see them in a fish and chip shop.
Posted on: 01 December 2003 by Minky
Fish milkshakes ? Sardines and Marmalade ?

Favorite disgusting sandwich filling :

Peanut butter and cheese with a few crisps for crunch.

On toast :

Peanut butter and Marmite.

and for desert :

Peanut butter and Honey.

On crackers :

Peanut butter and pesto.

Anyone see a pattern emerging ?
Posted on: 01 December 2003 by john rubberneck
Prawn and lemon vindaloo mousse.

Stuart
Posted on: 01 December 2003 by redeye
Most disgusting..

McDonalds/Bugger King. Sorry to be prosaic but you may as well eat the bloody packaging instead.
Posted on: 01 December 2003 by Jonathan Hales
Minky,

Hows about eating your own faeces?

Given your breath most days, it seems you have taken my advice already. For a change.
Posted on: 01 December 2003 by Minky
Hey Jonno ! Still sore about the "photo" I posted of you on the potato thread eh ?

Well, I hate to have to break it to you mate but dat smell is de smell of your hefty legs a-rottin. Didn't you wunda wot all dem flys was for ? Dats why you is always complainin and complainin about feelin tired. I'd feel tired too if I had de gangrene in both me pegs Frown
Posted on: 01 December 2003 by redeye
Ahhhhhhhhhh

Brotherly love at its finest.

red

ps...we seriously need an icon for vomiting
Posted on: 01 December 2003 by Jonathan Hales
Thats it c**t!!!!

Your Xmas pressie is a turd in a shoebox.

But then, thats your Xmas tea too aye fucker!!!
Posted on: 03 December 2003 by Minky
Waddamadda Jonno, plopped yourself again ? Yes, it's sad that you lost control of your nether sphincter so soon after finishing toily training and yes, by all means look on the bright side of life, but for the love of god, you can't keep giving people your jobbies as presents bro.