Good Manners

Posted by: Berlin Fritz on 03 December 2003

Absolutely I couldn't agree more, manners are really paramount in todays modern world, unfortunately most people seem totally unaware of them ? For instance when shooting down hang gliders floating over me property without permission with me shotgun, I find also the same method far more humane with those bloody Jehova's Witness wallahs that keep appearin at my door in their cheap suits, than setting the hounds upon them, far less blood on the lawns too.

Fritz Of Good Character

Pst:
As an afterthought I always find it prudent to remove the washing up before having a piss in the kitchen sink as well, don't you ?

--------------

Graham Ricketts
Posted on: 03 December 2003 by Steve Toy
Like getting out of the bath for a piss; the mark of a true gentleman.

Regards,

Steve.
Posted on: 03 December 2003 by Berlin Fritz
Aye.

Fritz.

Graham Ricketts
Posted on: 11 December 2003 by Berlin Fritz
As has been the case throughout the Centuries, human nature unfortunately still requires so called "Spoils Of War " therefore I find it unsuprising that those Countries that didn't Militarily get involved in the recent Iraqi Conflict, will subsequently get little Prime reconstruction business put their way, well initially at least ! innit.

Fritz Von Alfgarnetstandstoreasondunnit

Graham Ricketts
Posted on: 11 December 2003 by TomK
I try not to fart when my wife's giving me a BJ. You cannot hide good breeding.
Big Grin
Posted on: 11 December 2003 by ejl
quote:
You cannot hide good breeding.

Can't fake it either. Wink
Posted on: 11 December 2003 by Berlin Fritz
My gel used to avoid letting orf while I was drinking from the furry cup, though after ten pints of barley wine and a mega Brentwood Vinadaloo, she had difficulty, I'd had a few mesen anall ? I remember my mate asking if he could smoke at the dinner table after the meal, and she said "So long as you don't mind me throwing up" that'
s why I loved her so, as warm as a royal corgie sitting on yer lap she was, President of China now, bless her.

FRirzt Von ERsartrumpet

Graham Ricketts
Posted on: 12 December 2003 by garyi
Honestly Tom I nearly pissed me self there.