Posted on: 23 July 2008 by michael1702
quote:
Originally posted by james n:
So erm... who's buying one then ?

me! Smile
Posted on: 23 July 2008 by michael1702
quote:
Originally posted by munch:
It might be in stores for a Dem but how long do you have to hang on for delivery?

i hope not too long. my dealer has the hdx trainings course this weekend.
Posted on: 23 July 2008 by james n
Too busy with the new DAC Winker
Posted on: 29 July 2008 by michael1702
quote:
Originally posted by munch:
I bet its a good two months Winker

just one... Roll Eyes
Posted on: 29 July 2008 by Rodborough
quote:
It might be in stores for a Dem but how long do you have to hang on for delivery?

Hi Munch

Our demo unit arrived a few days ago had to speak to dealer sales to order some product in and asked about delivery for customer units and was told a couple of months.

I am hoping to find time at the weekend to see where the HDX sits with their CD range and of course stand up against the Linn DS units

Warmest regards

Norman
Partner - UHES
Posted on: 30 July 2008 by james n
quote:
I am hoping to find time at the weekend to see where the HDX sits with their CD range and of course stand up against the Linn DS units

Now that will be an interesting comparison. Look forward to reading about the outcome.

Cheers

James
Posted on: 30 July 2008 by glevethan
quote:
Originally posted by james n:
quote:

Now that will be an interesting comparison. Look forward to reading about the outcome.

Cheers

James

Ditto - the DS units, particularly the top of the range Klimax, are quite impressive. Once the HDX is fitted with an external power supply its price approximates that of the CDS3 and the Klimax. As such any performance below the level of said machines would be a disappointment.

Gregg