Region 4 retailer suggestions?

Posted by: HTK on 12 July 2005

A wanted film is presently available only on R4. Can anyone recommend a good online retailer for Region 4?

Thanks
Posted on: 12 July 2005 by niceguy235uk
CD-WOW is a good place to start. if not maybe try amazon. Beware when buying from american sites as you could get charged an import tax after you take delivery.
Happy Hunting!

Jason.
Posted on: 12 July 2005 by SimonJ
If orders come into the uk under £18 you will not have to pay import duty. This is why playusa ship item individually, even if ordered together. If the site you order from does free delivery, then order them one by one. I can also recommend CDWOW.
Posted on: 12 July 2005 by HTK
Thank you both. CDWOW - yes, I remember them but I needed the prompt.

Cheers

Harry
Posted on: 13 July 2005 by DellboyOne
You could also try

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/

Excellent Aussi dvd site
Posted on: 13 July 2005 by HTK
Thank you.
Posted on: 13 July 2005 by Geoff P
Harry

Does your DVD player read and play region 4 DVD's?. If it isn't set for multiregion it probably won't play the film.

Geoff
Posted on: 14 July 2005 by HTK
Good point Geoff and worth mentioning. My player plays all the Regions (multiregionmagic.com). I won't get started on my opinion of the Regional rip off situation - I'll be here for too long! Did the deal at ezydvd.com - I'd lost track of how good the Au exchange rate is at the moment - nice bonus. I'd kinda lapsed into Region 1 - always a good idea to remind yourself that other Regions might give better value.

Cheers

Harry