Navi - Midn: in front of volume level rather than Vol

Posted by: meaculpa on 10 January 2016

Not sure about this one!

I have just noticed that when you adjust the volume, Midn: appears in front of the volume level rather than Vol ( i am sure that this is what it used to say, but yay can never be sure).

I assumed first that teenage boys may have adjusted language input whilst selecting the PS input, but all other labels etc are still in English.

Have tried cycling power on and off(both soft switch & back panel) but no change.

I can live with this, but if anybody has any ideas, then I would love to know.

Andrew

Posted on: 10 January 2016 by MDS

Are you talking about settings on an nVI? If so, the 'Midn' setting is something to be used late at night when the nVI will scale down the bass etc.

From memory I think there's a button on the remote to activate/deactivate this setting (near the bottom of the handset? Otherwise the manual should be consulted.  

Just checked my old nVi remote. The 'Midn' button is on the bottom row of four, second in from the left.

Posted on: 10 January 2016 by meaculpa

MDS,

Thank you so much.....exactly the problem and now solved.  I have never used the function before, and  yes it is an Nvi not Navi as per my typo.

Andrew

Glad it's fixed. Unfortunately my nVi gave up the ghost about a year ago but I still remember it fondly. Hope yours serves you well.

Mike