NaimUniti - delivery times

Posted by: osprey on 15 August 2011

Hi all,

Does anybody have any recent first hand experience about NaimUniti delivery times? I placed my order mid May and am still waiting...

Thanks,

Mika

Posted on: 15 August 2011 by Nagoya

Wow, that's a very long wait. To state the obvious, I'd get on to the people you placed the order with and ask what's happening. I think mine took about three weeks. Thanks!

Posted on: 15 August 2011 by osprey

I have asked about status of the order regularly (in every couple of weeks) from the local dealer. When I made the order I was told that the delivery would be within 3-4 weeks. Later they even confirmed the shipment date to be June 10th but since then nothing. Last time I asked the dealer said that they will inform me when they will get anything further (indirectly indicating that don't call) and this did not sound very promising unfortunately. However, I still hope to get this piece of equipment someday.

- Mika

Posted on: 15 August 2011 by Manu

Something goes obviously wrong.

I would ask the distributor (you are in Finland, right).

The order has not been processed correctly or forgotten, or there is a mis-understanding between the dealer and the distributor.

Posted on: 15 August 2011 by Paul Stephenson

Please ckeck again with your retailer, I am sure there must be an admin issue somewhere.

This wait is not normal.

Posted on: 15 August 2011 by osprey

Thanks for the advice Paul, I shall do that later this week. However, last time I asked couple of weeks ago they assured me that everything is in order that I just have to be patient.

Manu, thanks for your comment. I am currently already dealing with the distributor here. You know there really are not any choices in this area (you are correct in Finland) if I have understood correctly.

- Mika

Posted on: 15 August 2011 by Manu

Osprey,

Paul jumped in, you will have your Uniti soon.

Posted on: 24 August 2011 by osprey

I just got the information from the dealer that the Uniti I ordered has finally arrived. However, the n-Sats I ordered at the same time (mid May) were not delivered. Furthermore there was apparently a note with the delivery that they are not anymore available at all (not part of current product line). Is this really the case? Anyone has an idea what is going on?

Posted on: 24 August 2011 by California Jim
The N Sats are on the products page.  You should email Naim directly...they do not want you to wait this long!