Stereo Audio Amplifier Based on TDA7266D
Posted by: hyuna on 05 September 2017
Let's see a video at first?
Introduction about TDA7266D
Tiny stereo audio amplifier board has been designed around SMD TDA7266D which is an IC produced by ST. The TDA7266D is a dual bridge amplifier specially designed for Portable Audio, LCD TV/Monitor, PC Motherboard, and TV applications. This circuit provides high quality audio output of 3W approx. on each channel with standard audio signal input. The circuit works with 3.5V to 5V. Due to low supply input this amplifier is suitable for small size audio gadgets and portable audio applications like MP3 player, Voice messaging system, Warning signals, Annunciator etc.
- Supply voltage range 3.5 to 5v (maximum supply 5v due to small pcb and small thermal area)
- Output power 3+3w @thd = 10%, rl = 8?, vcc = 3.7v (3w approx.)
- Single supply
- Minimum external components – no svr capacitor – no bootstrap – no boucherot cells – internally fixed gain
- Mute functions (jumper close)
- Short circuit protection
- Thermal overload protection