Cinema Paradiso

Posted by: AndyMoss on 21 December 2017

Hi there,

Just wanted to ask how people experience with CinemaParadiso is going? I love BluRays and DVDs and was really irritated when LoveFilm shut down. I had been using CP as a top-up service when  LF moved to a 2 disc service and then moved over fully when LF shut down. But I'm finding their turnaround really, really terrible. I've already had two mail outs lost in the post, which might be so, but it never has happened before and now has happened twice in a month.

I don't know much about their providence but it does feel a bit like one guy trying to run everything. I really want them to do well but, especially given the cost I'm getting very disappointed. At the moment I’ve been waiting four days for them to mark my disc as being sent back, although I also sent them a letter about some lost discs at the same time and they acknowledged that, so presumably they should have them.

Anyone else having good or bad experiences?

Posted on: 21 December 2017 by Bruce Woodhouse

Three months in and all fine here, albeit with the 2 disc month membership so not high demand. Quick turnaround, no errors or 'lost'. No faulty discs yet either; something that blighted the last year of Lovefilm.

Be nice if they had an app.

Bruce