repeat emails - repeat TOS update nag

Posted by: hafler3o on 24 May 2018

Anyone else getting this?

Naim e-mail, 'We want to stay in touch' type of thing. Redirects to a webpage where you have 2 radio button choices 'all mail' or 'select what you want' plus you tick your equipment off. I do all that then the page just sits there forever with a 'wheel going round'. Great.

Next, 3 times now the actual site here has saved my 'agreement' and 'data' in something I believe to be a profile page. But every other day I have to repeat the process. Is anyone else getting this?

Posted on: 24 May 2018 by ChrisR_EPL

I've had it on both PCs that I access this place with. I'd assumed that the db would be updated after the first agreement yesterday, but today it prompted me again.

Posted on: 24 May 2018 by Innocent Bystander

I’ve had to do it twice, first use yesterday morning, ditto today. Hopefully just a glitch.

Posted on: 24 May 2018 by Gazza

I have had it twice logging on to this site, yesterday and this morning.

Posted on: 24 May 2018 by Richard Dane

As for the ToS on the forum (not the email from Naim), it was a glitch.  I tested yesterday but went properly live today.  If you agree (or otherwise) today, then that should be the last time you're asked.

Posted on: 24 May 2018 by Innocent Bystander

Cue for a complaint by someone who thinks it’s a nice indication of personal service to be asked every day... 

Posted on: 24 May 2018 by Minh Nguyen

After reviewing my boring profile for the second time, I was too tired to do anything about it.