Splish Splash, Naim are taking a Bath.

Posted by: Eoink on 22 August 2018

Naim have announced a partnership with Bath Rugby, I guess it's a sponsorship deal judging by the description.

https://www.naimaudio.com/naim-and-bath-rugby

Posted on: 22 August 2018 by Gazza

Never really understood sponsorship, will anyone watching Bath play rugby get a light bulb moment.......must buy some Hifi.

Posted on: 22 August 2018 by Ardbeg10y

They need the blokes to deliver Statements to customers. These are quite heavy.

Posted on: 22 August 2018 by Gazza

Aagh......would not have twigged that one????

Posted on: 22 August 2018 by Mike-B
Gazza posted:

Never really understood sponsorship, will anyone watching Bath play rugby get a light bulb moment.......must buy some Hifi.

As an avid Bath supporter for years i'm delighted to see a familiar 'Naim' on the kit.   And yes it does promote the sponsors brand.   Its not that people rush out to buy, but if/when buying stuff it's hoped the sponsors brand name is the first that comes to mind  ...  I need a vacuum cleaner & I like Dyson 'cause they are on the team kit,  ditto I need a six  pack of cider in the supermarket & I choose Thatchers.  I expect the Naim logo will get on TV with pitch side advertising,  Hospitality events give opportunities for product placement,  I assume Naim will have a hospitality box & I hope some product placement at Twickers were Bath Rugby are taking over the level three hospitality boxes.

Posted on: 22 August 2018 by antony d

as I Tigers Fan - I have requested a Linn brochure!!!

Posted on: 22 August 2018 by Innocent Bystander

Interesting idea, playing rugby in a swimming pool, presumably  the Roman baths in Bath?

Posted on: 23 August 2018 by ChrisSU

Whoever ordered those shirts will be in trouble, they can't even spell Nova properly!

Posted on: 26 August 2018 by Geoff C

Another Bath Rugby supporter here! They were sponsored by OPPO so I guess they have upgraded!

The new Bath Kit 18/19 looks good so it will be interesting to see naim on it, but I really dislike the huge Dyson logo on them!

https://www.bathrugbyshop.com/