Welcome To Bentley Caldwell

Posted by: nigelb on 15 October 2018

I have just noticed that Bentley Caldwell has joined the Forum and has liked some posts in the Music Room. How cool is that! I don't think I am breaking any forum rules here as he has used his real name as his forum name.

Well a warm welcome to you Bentley and you have some admirers on here, me possibly the biggest. Your debut album The Place That I Call Home is a stunner IMHO.

I wish you all the very best in your career.

Posted on: 15 October 2018 by Sloop John B

Yes I was surprised to see him liking one of my posts. Nice to see artists here. [@mention:1566878603871416] was a great addition to the forum when he posted also. 

.sjb

Posted on: 17 October 2018 by French Rooster
nigelb posted:

I have just noticed that Bentley Caldwell has joined the Forum and has liked some posts in the Music Room. How cool is that! I don't think I am breaking any forum rules here as he has used his real name as his forum name.

Well a warm welcome to you Bentley and you have some admirers on here, me possibly the biggest. Your debut album The Place That I Call Home is a stunner IMHO.

are you sure it is the real musician and not just an avatar ?    sorry, just curiosity.....

Posted on: 17 October 2018 by nigelb
French Rooster posted:
nigelb posted:

are you sure it is the real musician and not just an avatar ?    sorry, just curiosity.....

That is always possible, but a bit sad if true. And here 'sad' does not have the usual meaning FR. Here the use of the word 'sad' means pathetic. The forum Bentley claims to be from Nashville which is correct. Would the real Bentley Caldwell stand up!

Posted on: 17 October 2018 by French Rooster

If he claims being from Nashville, he is very very probably himself.  I want to say «  welcome to Bentley Caldwell «  too.

Posted on: 21 October 2018 by AndyP19

Just noticed in HiFi Corner a post on the LP12 and who should contribute but Arthur Lee and this person gives the game away by using the word ‘love’ in his post. Damn clever that. Also he has Forever Changes as his avatar - so QED.

I bet Jim Morrison is also lurking on the forum.