Gigs and Concerts

Posted by: mason63 on 18 November 2018

I have bought myself a ticket to see the Bootleg  Beatles in Nottingham , great reviews i have read , any reports?

Posted on: 19 November 2018 by Innocent Bystander

I’ve seen them a couple of times about 5 years apart:  they were pretty good both times, though last was a few years ago (I’m shocked to recall it may be as much as 11 years!)

Posted on: 19 November 2018 by Hmack

I've also seen them a couple of times over the past 4 or 5 years, and musically they are spot on.. 

They are very good indeed. The thing I like about them is that their act spans the entire Beatles catalogue from beginning to end. Their performance is normally split into 4 sections each of which covers a specific Beatles 'era', and they dress accordingly for each era which really does make the act even more enjoyable - starting with the Cavern/Hamburg era, moving on to the psychedelic era playing songs from Sgt Pepper that the Beatles themselves never played live, and so on. They also have a very good small brass and strings section accompanying them for appropriate tracks such as those from Sgt Pepper.

Very well worth seeing, and they do change their song set from time to time which makes a second show even more appealing.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it.