Hedgehog and moon

Posted by: Rich 1 on 20 November 2018

Jarlath Flynn's picture of a mermeration of starlings. Rich YCRNhBOgXrQwEeW-800x450-noPad

Posted on: 20 November 2018 by Richard Dane

I love it.  Do we know how many shots it took to capture this one?  Or was it just one lucky shot?

Posted on: 20 November 2018 by Mercky
Richard Dane posted:

I love it.  Do we know how many shots it took to capture this one?  Or was it just one lucky shot?

Richard, off topic but is it cool to post a link to an online newspaper feature article? I just found something that would be of interest on the music forum - thanks

Posted on: 20 November 2018 by Clive B

I'd be happy to be convinced otherwise, but I'm certain it's a fake image. 

Posted on: 20 November 2018 by Richard Dane
Mercky posted:
Richard Dane posted:

Richard, off topic but is it cool to post a link to an online newspaper feature article? I just found something that would be of interest on the music forum - thanks

Mercky, so long as it doesn't breach forum AUP, is not promoting your own commercial or charitable interest, then by all means, you may link to a news article in here.  It's only the Hifi rooms where unauthorised links are not permitted.

Posted on: 20 November 2018 by Jeff Anderson

Clive B posted:

I'd be happy to be convinced otherwise, but I'm certain it's a fake image. 

Perhaps it is, but the above happens annually here in Portland and creates a somewhat similar scene.

Article about the above:

https://www.oregonlive.com/por...auxs_swifts_ret.html

Posted on: 20 November 2018 by Jeff Anderson

Sorry Clive, on further thought, the thread title and the image (within the image) was originally lost on me, as l said on another post, l can be a bit thin in the head.  Hopefully the above video was still of some interest/relevance though.

Posted on: 20 November 2018 by Rich 1

For the doubters out there here's a link to Jarlath's site. https://m.facebook.com/Jarlath...phy-152661494768325/