Naim NDX2 - Audirvana

Posted by: Anymathgrad on 06 December 2018

I have found that Audirvana has provided me with an excellent way to stream Qobuz in hi-res via Upnp to my Naim devices. It works beautifully on my two NAC N272s and a Super-Uniti. However having recently purchased an NDX2, which I am generally delighted with, this unit is not visible to the Audirvana software via Upnp. It would be great if Naim engineers would talk to Audirvana to resolve this issue.

Posted on: 06 December 2018 by French Rooster

when i read the tittle of the thread, i thought that listening to the ndx2 is procuring audio nirvana....

Posted on: 06 December 2018 by SimonPeterArnold
Anymathgrad posted:

I have found that Audirvana has provided me with an excellent way to stream Qobuz in hi-res via Upnp to my Naim devices. It works beautifully on my two NAC N272s and a Super-Uniti. However having recently purchased an NDX2, which I am generally delighted with, this unit is not visible to the Audirvana software via Upnp. It would be great if Naim engineers would talk to Audirvana to resolve this issue.

Good luck there. They cant make gapless work with other control points other than their own app so you not missing out really.