Merry Christmas

Posted by: Richard Dane on 23 December 2018

A very merry Christmas and a happy New Year.  And a big thank you to all of you who have made the Naim forum such a special place over the past year. 

And a quick reminder that the Naim factory office is closed between Christmas and New Year.

I wish you peace and goodwill to all.

Best wishes, Richard and everyone at Naim Audio.

Posted on: 23 December 2018 by ChrisH

Thanks Richard, same to you and the team at Naim too. Thanks also for moderating as and when necessary (but keeping it very light touch) and keeping us all on the straight and narrow.

Posted on: 23 December 2018 by Gazza

Have a great Xmas Richard and all the Naim team, my ND555 is superb, just keep the great products coming. Recharge your batteries and comeback stronger than before.

Gaz

Posted on: 23 December 2018 by Tony2011

Best wishes to you too Richard, everyone at Naim and all forum members. 

Cheers!????????

Posted on: 23 December 2018 by dave marshall

Compliments of the season to you, Richard, all at Naim, and fellow forumites. 

Posted on: 23 December 2018 by Alfa4life

A Happy Christmas to you Richard, all at naim and forum members.

Only 2 sleeps to go

Posted on: 23 December 2018 by Robert Burgess

Merry Christmas Richard, and thanks for all your help this year!

Posted on: 23 December 2018 by MDS

Thank you, Richard, and my best wishes to you and everyone else on here.  It continues to be an interesting, informative and on the whole courteous place.

Mike 

Posted on: 23 December 2018 by Filipe

Happy Christmas to Richard and all those I know through this great music forum.

Phil

Posted on: 23 December 2018 by Polarbear

Thanks Richard and a very Merry Christmas to you and all at Naim

Posted on: 23 December 2018 by Crispy

Happy Christmas Richard, the whole Naim team and everyone here. Sure 2019 will be another great year for Naim and look forward to seeing what the development guys have been working on. Sure there will be endless speculation here until they make an announcement. Until then I cannot wait for my SuperCap DR to arrive in January. 

Posted on: 23 December 2018 by HiFiman

All the best Richard and staff at Naim HQ have a great Christmas.

Posted on: 23 December 2018 by Don Atkinson

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to you Richard, to all at Naim and to all on this Forum

Cheers, Don

Posted on: 23 December 2018 by Jonners

Merry Christmas Richard - hope you find time to put your feet up amidst all that cooking!

Posted on: 23 December 2018 by iliria

Merry Christmas to you Richard, everyone at Naim and all the forum members. Thank you for the good times. Look forward to plenty more in 2019.

Posted on: 23 December 2018 by SpyderTracks

Merry Christmas Richard and all, I will be giving due worship to my Muso as should be rightly done at this time of year.

Posted on: 23 December 2018 by Tabby cat

Merry Christmas Richard and thanks for all your superb moderation this year - Here's  good 2019 .

Don't forget to give your ZX9 a play  

Posted on: 23 December 2018 by Alley Cat

A merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all - Naim staff and Naim customers.

Great forum this, your sensible oversight is much appreciated Richard.

Regards

AC

Posted on: 23 December 2018 by The Strat (Fender)

Thank you Richard and a very Merry Xmas everyone, here’s to more great music in 2019. 

Regards,

Lindsay

Posted on: 23 December 2018 by Premmyboy

Merry Xmas Richard and to all at Naim and everybody on the forum.

prem.

Posted on: 23 December 2018 by glasnaim

Merry Christmas Richard and a Happy New Year, thanks for all your hard work and excellent moderation in 2018.

I hope everyone else on the forum has a great festive season and a prosperous 2019.

Posted on: 23 December 2018 by Hook

Here’s wishing everyone on the forum a totally groovy Christmas!

Posted on: 24 December 2018 by northpole

A Very Merry Christmas and Good Health to all Naimees across the planet.

Peter

Posted on: 24 December 2018 by Simon-in-Suffolk

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all ..

Posted on: 24 December 2018 by al9315

Merry Christmas to Richard, all the Naim team & thanks for all the help & information from everyone on this forum throughout the year

Posted on: 24 December 2018 by Bert Schurink

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all on the forum and at Naim, Richard thanks as well for the great moderation of the forum...