Please Please fix the Spotify Connect shuffle on my Uniti Atom !!

Posted by: Sjoerdsr on 05 January 2019

Automagically the shuffle returns within seconds to the original order of the playlist. Turn on shuffle, watch the play queue and see it return to the original order within seconds. Drives me mad, and makes Spotify shuffle on the Uniti Atom completely useless.

This is absolutely a Uniti Atom Spotify connect implementation issue. Tested it from Spotify on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad and this occurs only with the Uniti. Not on my other equipment. This occurs since the Spotify issues several weeks ago. Posted already about this but nobody from Naim seems to react or even care. FIX THIS !!! Or give some reaction to this post .... 

Posted on: 05 January 2019 by Gazza

You need to contact Naim directly by email or phone they do not generally read these posts. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, contact info is provided, alternatively call your dealer and ask him to contact a Naim.

Posted on: 05 January 2019 by ChrisSU

This is a discussion forum hosted by Naim, not a tech support tool. As Gazza says, you should use the contact info provided here if you have an issue that requires Naim’s assistance. 

Posted on: 05 January 2019 by Adam Zielinski

Spotify are known for changing their coding and sort of forgetting to let others know about it.
This is especially true when implementation is complex i.e. stand-alone audio equipment.
So unless Spotify admit what they’ve done it will be hard for anyone to track, let alone fix it.