What was the last vinyl you bought?

Posted by: apye! on 18 January 2011

As the original post is no more I thought I would start a new one.

Arrived today in the post:

Posted on: 09 January 2019 by kuma
Premmyboy posted:
kuma posted:

4 Releases out of brand new Music Matters 2019 SRX vinyl.

Hi Kuma, How do these sound? Was thinking of ordering a few myself but expensive to get in UK. I have quite a few Music Matters on 33rpm and generally they are very very good.

Thanks Prem.

Working on it!

Posted on: 10 January 2019 by Quad 33
kuma posted:
Premmyboy posted:
kuma posted:

4 Releases out of brand new Music Matters 2019 SRX vinyl.

Hi Kuma, How do these sound? Was thinking of ordering a few myself but expensive to get in UK. I have quite a few Music Matters on 33rpm and generally they are very very good.

Thanks Prem.

Working on it!

What he says....

Posted on: 12 January 2019 by naim_nymph

Amazon wrongly send me a CD copy of this fab album last week, but a return and request for vinyl as ordered succeeded in this vinyl eventually arriving here this morning.

Although i'm mighty impressed after hearing the 30 second sample tracks on Amazon i haven't played the LP yet, but it's cleaned up nice on the RCM, re-inner-sleeved with a new poly/paper, and it now stands next to the turntable for a good airing this evening. 

I really dig the groovy cover-art. and Is that a Rag Doll he's cuddling?  ....i mean how cool is that? : )

Debs

Posted on: 12 January 2019 by Dan Steel
naim_nymph posted:

Amazon wrongly send me a CD copy of this fab album last week, but a return and request for vinyl as ordered succeeded in this vinyl eventually arriving here this morning.

Although i'm mighty impressed after hearing the 30 second sample tracks on Amazon i haven't played the LP yet, but it's cleaned up nice on the RCM, re-inner-sleeved with a new poly/paper, and it now stands next to the turntable for a good airing this evening. 

I really dig the groovy cover-art. and Is that a Rag Doll he's cuddling? : )

Debs

It’s a fine album. ????

Posted on: 12 January 2019 by Jonners

I've found a guy on eBay who is selling off his 2000+ vinyl collection and it just so happens he has the same musical tastes as me. He checks each one, cleans and grades accurately before grading for sale at really decent prices. Just bought this lot:

Image result for she was only a grocer's daughter

Image result for tears for fears songs from the big chair

Image result for roxy music stranded vinyl

Image result for roxy music for your pleasure

Image result for depeche mode violatorImage result for sade diamond life vinyl