? TINA TURNER,...an Icon as a Live Performare,and Artist..?

Posted by: Peder on 25 April 2018

???? TINA TURNER,...what can I say. 6 month ago a friend send me a clip from YouTube. I have some of her records on vinyl,have listen to her records and also earlier.....a long time ago see her on TV. But never see her doing a Live Performance on stage,I have now.....thanks to YouTube.

The sound is not so good on YouTube-clips than on vinyl-records,but it doesn't matter,to see this heroin-lady (as Oprah Winfrey says) in Live Performance is out of this world

To see her performing live is marvelous,she owns the stage,and the audience eat from her hands. She was known as to have 100% public-contact from the first song. And I think you know about  her energy,dynamic,intensenty,electrisity and always giving 100% on stage. Some facts...

?Tina Turner has sold more concert tickets than any other solo-artist...over all times ? 

? 11 World Tours, every one Sold Out,the longest "Break Every Rule Tour" in 1988, 218 conserts....and we talk here about Arena-concerts. Not many artists can fill arena-conserts,all Tina's was Sold Out. 

? Tina's last Tour was 2009,she was then 69 years old,and have been away from stage 9 years. This Tour goes in Europé and USA, 96 concerts.....everyone Sold Out. Believe that,....away from the music-business 9 years,return,and every Arena-concert Sold Out. She also get top-writings in all "newspapers"...as all called her,..."The Queen of Rock'n'Roll".....69 years old,and the same energy on stage ? 

? Tina has the world-record of the biggest concert in all times,it was at Maracana-stadium in Rio de Janeiro 1988. 188 000 people was at the concert....think about that, 188 000 people. The second place has George Michael,the same stadium with "only ????" 160 000 people.

? TINA; The Musical,...a musical of her life had World Premier in London some week ago. Tina loves England,London and was glad that this musical starts in London.

? A new book about Tina come in october,the first "I Tina" came 1986.

? Tina has won everything you can think of in the business, Kennedy Center Honored ect,the last one in januari this year.....The Lifetime Achivements Award,because of this price they shall have a big concert for her this summer. Best Rock voice of all time and of the 100 best sing voices of all times she is on place 17.......not bad for a rock-singer.

This is a start-post to this thread,maybe others here can put in something about this Iconic Artist. She loved to performe in England,I shall later post a clip from her consert at Wembley-stadium year 2000,she was then 60 years old....maybe some of you visit that consert?

At last,here is a clip from 1990,a concert in Barcelona. From the "Foreign Affair World Tour" 124 conserts.Tina was here 50 years old.....but,holy sh-t .... Look at the powerlady?  Here we can talk about electrisity....enjoy.

As I say,Tina you shall see,hear live...not on record.

----------------------------------------------------

Here comes a YouTube-video to you https://www.youtube.com/watch?...R57Q4gds&sns=sms

Posted on: 29 April 2018 by Theron

I went to see her at Hammersmith Odeon in the mid 70s on free tickets.

Ive never owned any of her CDs and don't think I've got any of her LPs.

Posted on: 29 April 2018 by Theron
kuma posted:
Peder posted:

Kuma,...same here. I buy my briks new 1991 and still have them.Later I get a pair of Keltiks,but I sold them after 10 month and kept the briks.

I remember when I play Tina's "The Best and Two People" on my aktive briks around 1992,it's sounds really good. But "Two People" on Linn Kan was also really really good.

I must learn to post in pictures here,this and other threads looks more fun to look at then.

/Peder???? 

Peder,

Send me your Briks pix via mybriks.com or via [removed] and I am happy to add the page for you!

That's nice of you to offer Kuma.

Im sure many will be looking forward to seeing Peder's Briks pictures on here.

I know I am.

Posted on: 30 April 2018 by Peder
Theron posted:

I went to see her at Hammersmith Odeon in the mid 70s on free tickets.

Ive never owned any of her CDs and don't think I've got any of her LPs.

Theron great,...I have around 9500 to 10 000 vinyl records but I think I just have three,maybe four of her records.

? Private Dancer,her great World comeback 1984.

? Break Every Role 1988.

? Foreign Affair,I think 1989.

I dont remember anyone more. As I say earlier,I like her more when she goes in to Rock'n'Roll 1983-84. But when I have done all this research, I find an a cappela version of "Let's Stay Together" from 1983, that was out of this world.

It was fantastic,her background singers just stod there listening,and look at each other and shake there heads. There we can talk about a powerful voice. But I can't find that clip again.

But from 1984,everything this powerlady have done in the music-business has been a succe's. Even now this musical "TINA;The Musical".

First they release 100 000 more tickets,and should performe to the end of october in London. Now they release more tickets, and shall performe to the end of february 2019. After that the show go to another country.

All newspapers and on "the net" give it 5 Stars,and as The Sun wrote.......?Beg,Borrow Or Steal A Ticket?.

/Peder???? 

Posted on: 01 May 2018 by Theron

Did you take Kuma up on the above offer to post pictures of your Briks for you ?

Posted on: 01 May 2018 by Peder

Theron,.....

Yeah,I have send a mail to him.But a must take some pictures.

The last year, 5 of my friends has gone back to briks,three of them has had briks before.Three of them drive them with Linn amps,two with Naim.

? 2 of 3 active with Linn amps...recapp't.

? 1of 2 active with Naim 135-amps...recapp't.

We are now if I remember right, 7 who has briks in our little group.I shall ask the others if they also will send pictures to Kuma.Have you also had briks under your "hifi-carreer".?

/Peder???? 

Posted on: 01 May 2018 by Peder

?THE PRINCE'S TRUST ALL STAR CONCERT?  Line-Up,Wembley Stadium 1986........

?Drum: Phil Collins, Ray Cooper.

?Bass: John Illsley.

?Keyboard:Elton John,Howard Jones, Red Dwight.

?Guitar:Midge Ure,Mark Knopfler,Eric Clapton,Bryan Adams.

?Vocal: Tina Turner,Eric Clapton.

------------------------------------------------------------

???? Song: TEARING US APART.

From Newspapers: This is something that is missing in todays music, The Energy, The Legends, The Talent........and writings about Tina:..????Tina at her peak was hotter than HOT.

Some comments from people who has lookt at this clip:..?Yeahhh...baby...this is Rock and Roll. ?What else can be said,it's Tina & Clapton. ?I'm a metalhead,but this is my favorit song...Enough Said..! ?Awesome. ?Best colan of all times....HANDS DOWN !!! ?Wow. ?What a woman,what a singer. ?F-cking Red Hot Dynamite.!

In other words,an Awesome Video....enjoy.

/Peder????

--------------???????????????????????????????????????????????? --------------

Här kommer en YouTube-video till dig! https://www.youtube.com/watch?...u-PGzx_I&sns=sms

Posted on: 05 May 2018 by kuma
Theron posted:

Did you take Kuma up on the above offer to post pictures of your Briks for you ?

Still Waiting.

Posted on: 20 May 2018 by Peder

? TINA TURNER,...THE GODDESS.!

This is how you shall open a Rock'n'Roll Show,.. and after this first song,look at Tina's contact with her audience.! And, as she says after this first song....

?Do You Want Some Action,I Give You Some Action.!! .....some comments from other artists and the audience....

????No one can open a Show,or put on a Show like her.She is Fantastic.

????It's like an earthquake,and EVERYONE'S having fun.!!! 80 000 people are jumping up and down.!!! SIMULTANEOUSLY.!!!

????This is a entrance fit for a Queen,Tina is Simply the best. She will be the history book of the music industry as the best entertainer of all time. She is the total package. When Tina gets into it,she is UNREAL.!

????Her legs are out of control !!! Amazing voice,beautiful personality, Love you Tina !!!

????This is pure sex on legs,loving it.

????CHER described Tina as " A Force Of Nature "

????MICK JAGGER said " A professional with Energy that does not understand Boundaries or Limits" She is simply the business,sheer Talent and Energy,not to mention Glamour.!!! No Wonder she is the Icon to todays stars,and the Icon to millions. It does not get better.

-----------------------------------------------------------

! https://www.youtube.com/watch?...iZivFj5E&sns=sms

----------------------------------------------------------

The music starts 2 minutes in,in the clip.

/enjoy Peder???? 

Posted on: 20 May 2018 by Innocent Bystander

One thing I find puzzling, Peder: you rave about Tina Turner as a live artist - but that appears to be based on a uTube video, and other people’s ratings, but not actually experiencing her live! Live undoubtedly would have been more engaging than the video - but that is also true of other live performances, and I don’t believe it is meaningful  can’t judge one live performance against another by viewing videos of them, becaus ein part it will depend how the video is recorded and/or edited, and the actual atmosphere of the live event can only be imagined not experienced, 

As for engaging the audience, there are many artists who do that extremely well, though of course I can’t compare those I’ve seen with TT as I haven’t seen her (not to my taste). Out of interest, how many artists have you seen live to which you compare that video?

BTW, this is not knocking TT,  but simply expressing puzzlement over the basis of your very evident enthusiasm for her as a live artist 

Posted on: 21 May 2018 by docmark

Peder - I own a Tina Turner Live DVD.  I believe it's a 50th anniversary concert.  It's great fun to watch & listen to, but there are a couple of duds, such as when she performs We Don't Need Another Hero from Mad Max, and the scene with the Ninja stage crashers.  However, I have not seen her myself in concert, so I can't really say it's the best concert in the world, or that she's the greatest live performer in history.  I have seen other groups live - Pink Floyd, Peter Gabriel, The Stones, Bryan Ferry, Dire Straits, Genesis, Stevie Wonder, David Bowie - and all of them were pretty good too.  All world class  But I can't say that I'd call any of them the best I've ever seen.

Posted on: 21 May 2018 by Lontano

Peder - a very good friend of mine made this record....

Posted on: 22 May 2018 by Peder

LONTANO,….Fantastic story,it’s a little world we live in.Is it the guy who stands on the record as a producer.?

? This was the song that brought the bog comeback. After this came the record "Private Dancer" 1984.

If it is one of your best friends,maybe you have meet Tina back in days ????.

From the Tina Turner blogg…….
? It was David Bowie that apparently got Tina her recording contract with Capitol Records back in the early 1980’s. Consequently, he donated two songs to her comeback albums (1984 on Private Dancer, and Girls on 1986’s Break Every Rule). And he invited Tina to be a guest vocalist on the track Tonight, of his 1984 album with the same title. It was this song that David and Tina performed together during a 1985 concert in Birmingham, that was also filmed and later released on video.

David Bowie has been a long-time admirer of Tina. In 1983, he invited a group of Capitol Records executives to Tina’s show at The Ritz in New York. They were blown away by her performance, and this finally led to the recording contract for her 1984 comeback album Private Dancer. David contributed a song for this album (and the 1986 album Break Every Rule). Returning the favor, Tina was a guest vocalist on the track Tonight, in 1984.?

???? Here you have three clips of ”Lets Stay Together”.

1. A live version from the program ”The Tube” 1983.Under the same period that the record was released.Here you hear the quality of her voice.

2. From her Show in Brazil,Maracana-Stadion in Rio de Janeiro 1988, under the ”Break Every Rule World Tour”. It was ?188 000 people at the Show, World Record even today. Tina was alone on stage,no dancers on this World Tour. Amazing,alone in front of 188 000 people. The weather was so warm/hot under the Show, so the security-people said to Tina to take a break for 15 minutes. But Tina say no,and take the Show to the end in her powerful,dynamic way. Look at the end of the song,all the audience singing with her……188 000 people .

3. This is a studio version from I think around 2005.No video,just the music.         

1. Här kommer en YouTube-video till dig! https://www.youtube.com/watch?...6Ccem_TE&sns=sms
2. Här kommer en YouTube-video till dig! https://www.youtube.com/watch?...TOxUD1Xw&sns=sms
3. Här kommer en YouTube-video till dig! https://www.youtube.com/watch?...A8i9K1e0&sns=sms

/Peder

Posted on: 22 May 2018 by Peder
audio1946 posted:

saw her only once private dancer tour mid 80s Birmingham i think stunning fun show  .   

When I did my last post,and put in some information from Tina's/David's blogg, I read this.......

????It was this song that David and Tina performed together during a 1985 concert in Birmingham, that was also filmed and later released on video.???? 

It must have been that show you visit,if you stand in front of the stage maybe you can see yourself on the video ????.

I have post a clip earlier from that Show,the start song "Show Some Respect".You can look there. I have also another clip from that Show,....the World Hit and NR 1 in USA and at least 15 other countries........Look there to,if you are lucky you maybe see yourself...

????What's Love Got To Do With It". I post also this clip here....???????? 

Här kommer en YouTube-video till dig! https://www.youtube.com/watch?...G7L_JjSM&sns=sms

/Peder???? 

Posted on: 22 May 2018 by Lontano
Peder posted:

LONTANO,….Fantastic story,it’s a little world we live in.Is it the guy who stands on the record as a producer.?

? This was the song that brought the bog comeback. After this came the record "Private Dancer" 1984.

If it is one of your best friends,maybe you have meet Tina back in days ????.

Peder, yes it is the producer Greg....I have not met Tina

Posted on: 23 May 2018 by Peder

DOCMARK,...... It is difficult in music, artistry to say who is the best on Live Performance.... then it depends also on whether you like the music or not. But,... I try to ignore it, when I try to judge an artist's ability to Live Performance.

I look at the artist's audience contact, the ability to communicate and reach the audience, the intensity, the energy, the power, the drive, the dynamics, the charisma, the sensation of the artist, the ability to always in every song give everything, the joy of performance, the ability to own the stage Etc.....

There is Tina Turner in a league with a few other world artists, unfortunately some already dead.... (RIP Freddie Mercury, Queen was another), but in many ways she is unique.

The music industry World wide, of course, many surveys, according to a survey, she is the only artist who has had 100% audience contact from the first song in all her concerts.
That we see of course also in the clippings I added in, when she starts the show "Foreign Affair World Tour" 1990 in Barcelona.... 80 000 people, with the song "Steamy Windows"....... after 30-40 seconds boils the whole arena.

I have also read lots of audience reviews, even from lots of professionals in the music industry, from many, many other world artists, from great music journalists etc.... everyone is in agreement, here she is unique.

She has also beaten lots of records, apart from the aforementioned record of the thread, Tina struck with the aforementioned "Foreign Affair World Tour" The Rolling Stones ' audience record in Europe.

"50th Anniversary Tour" As you mention DOCMARK, there was a clip from that show that a friend sent to me 6-7 months ago.... it was after seeing that clippings, which I became interested in finding out a bit more around this world artist.
The song was "Typical Male", (I've put that clipp in the thread), when I looked at that Clipp, I just said..... Whaoo.

Tina 70 years old and coats in this way still. With 96 sold-out Arena concerts, incredible.
Okey, a bit stiffer in the dance ladder, a little bigger in the body and some tones have well left the voice..... but the intensity, the energy, the charisma, the drive, the dynamics, the power, the audience plug etc, yes everything is there still..... Incredibly 70 years old. Wonder how we look when we are 70 years ????????.

I had almost forgotten her, but the more I started to read about her, the more fascinated I became. And also of the respect she has from other world artists and other colleagues in the music industry.... as well as all the millions of fans... still.!

Think, how many get a musical dedicated to their life, also when the person is still alive. It was the music industry who nagged at Tina for many years to produce this musical...... finally said Tina yes..... and have participated in the production work for 3 years, as well as rest on the promotion tours.

I find it interesting to take part of the big picture around some artists (when I have some time over), and also share what I found.
But a thought, which performers at this top level, who can fill world stadiums for decades, will take over and bring the flag forward.?
All of these older artists did the basic job, played in small places for many years and learned more and more. Today they send in a video, or participate in a talent hunt,.... will be hyped a few years,and after that they are forgotten.

All these now Old World Artists are from the 50,60 and 70 's..... which will be able to fill world stadiums in 30-35 years, such as Tina did in the future.
An interesting thought......

Insert the two clippings from Tina's "50th Anniversary Tour "again.... where she is 70 years.

1. Song, "Typical Male".
2. Song, "What you Get Is What you See".

--------------???????????????????????????????????????????????? -------------

1. Här kommer en YouTube-video till dig! https://www.youtube.com/watch?...N0LKMfGQ&sns=sms

2. Här kommer en YouTube-video till dig! https://www.youtube.com/watch?...0GrX9jds&sns=sms

------------------------------------------------------------

/Peder???? 

Posted on: 25 May 2018 by Peder
Innocent Bystander posted:

Out of interest, how many artists have you seen live to which you compare that video?

Hi INNOCENT BYSTANDER,.... excuse me to respond a little late.
Have had a lot to do, must also respond to Peter Swain's post in the "LP12 Radical Problem-thread" when I have time.

In my last post, I start with a comment to DOCMARK. There I have probably responded to most of the musings you had..... except the last thing that you wrote, which I quoted in here.

Well, I have lived with music all my life, the first picture of me with music affiliation is when I stand with diapers and dances to "Bill Haley's Rock Around The Clock". During school hours, the end of 1960 and under the 70's, I organized discotheque evenings and was DJ.
On these evenings we also always had a local Rock Band.
Then began arranging concerts, events and other events with live music.

Also played bass in a rock band, perhaps rather than good ????...... maybe that's why I started as a concert/show organizer instead ????.
Has also had sound and stage head responsibility,in a lot of major concerts with international artists,.... unfortunately not on a level with Tina Turner ????.
When I lived in Norway, one of the highlights was to be part of the event around Bob Dylan's concerts.One of my favorite artists.

So the answer to your question is,.. Yes,..I have listened to, experienced a lot of artists...... big and small, performing Live on stage.
Also succeeded in discovering and helping out a band at the end of the 80 century, which later won a music competition and became best in Sweden in its category.A great memory.

Nothing can, as you say, replace a Live experience, but I find it quite simple to judge an artist's Live Performance characteristics by watching for example a video.
In my previous post, I described some points that I use in my judgement.

Then, as in Tina's case..... as I posted in my last post, I make an overall assessment of everything that is written around/about her....... and it's alot to read about Tina's famous in Live Performance....in Beyoncé s clip (No 1) down here,she talks about Tina's power,energy etc,etc as a Live Performare. And you also have all her video's and clips to look at.
There it is collected judgement World Wide, recognized.

And,..Innocent Bystander, I'm not obsessed, as you wrote in another thread ????. Just a passionate music lover who enjoys all the music.... even jazz and classical. But have my roots in Rock ' n ' Roll, and have the passion as a driving force.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Finally,Tina, Kennedy Center Honorerad 2005.!

Tina, and four other cultural figures received the Award at the White House of U.S. President George W. Bush.
In the evening this Show to, among other things, to Tina Turner's glory.....

? From The Kennedy Center honors, TINA TURNER receives a "Lifetime Achievement Award" in Washington. During the show, ?Queen Latifah performs "What's Love Got To Do With It", ?Melissa Etheridge "River Deep, Mountain High", ?Al Green "Let's Stay Together" and ?Beyonce Knowles "Proud Mary".?

Below a clip from Beyoncé Knowles, who celebrates Tina with the song "Proud Mary".
After that, 2 clip with the same song performed by Tina.....

1. Song, Proud Mary with Beyoncé, from 2005.
2. Song, Proud Mary with Tina, from 1990. Tina 51 years old.
3. Song, Proud Mary with Tina, from 2000 Wembley. Tina 61 years old.
-------------------????????????????????????????????????-------------------

1. Here is a YouTube video for you! Https://www.youtube.com/watch?...pYkxOCCA&sns=sms

2. Here is a YouTube video for you! Https://www.youtube.com/watch?...Wbo3udWQ&sns=sms

3. Here is a YouTube video for you! Https://www.youtube.com/watch?...5_seDNZE&sns=sms

/Peder???? 

Posted on: 25 May 2018 by Innocent Bystander

You should write a book!

Posted on: 26 May 2018 by mudwolf

I remember her and Ike on TV, she was a powerhouse performer with her backup singers.  She was almost sex education in the late 60s.  20 years ago my folks were having a big party I showed up to bartend but not really needed. One man was mixing 2 drinks I said "Mom do you know why god made Tina Turner?" No, "To show white women how to walk in heels."  The puzzled look on mom's face and the man nearly spilled his drink was priceless.  It was a joke I'd heard at the bar when we were talking music and acts. But she could really strut and shimmy all around that stage. I loved the new look on MTV when she sang 'What's Love got to do with it'. noon mane hair and tight leather in heels, a whole new sound and look for Tina.

Posted on: 28 May 2018 by Peder
mudwolf posted:

She was a powerhouse performer.

She was almost sex education in the late 60s.  

I said "Mom do you know why god made Tina Turner?" No, "To show white women how to walk in heels." 

But she could really strut and shimmy all around that stage. 

I loved the new look on MTV when she sang 'What's Love got to do with it'. noon mane hair and tight leather in heels, a whole new sound and look for Tina.

SEX EDUCATION, not only in the late 60s.Look at this picture from 1985, with Tina and David Bowie on stage together....if you like tight leather you like this ????. Tina 46 years.
???? Tina Turner 2 https://i.imgur.com/dku0q9F.jpg

Electrically is probably a too nice word ????... what charisma and radiance.
David Bowie and Tina were very close friends throughout their lives. David said in an interview program about Tina.....

David Bowie on Tina... "Tina has an incredible Radiance, Charisma, Glamour as a private person,.... though, as she prepares to perform, and enters the stage role..... WELL,.. then she smells of Sex and becomes every man's wet dream..... Whaooo "

Mudwolf,....wonderful joke about high heels, but Tina was known as you say,to be able to dance in high heels. She had higher and slimmer heels than her own dancers. She often danced more than her dancers, in addition, she sang the same time ????. But on many Tours she was alone on stage,she had no dancers

With the power and energy etc, etc that she delivers during a 2 hour Show, the feet should be pretty sore.

Also loved her new style/sound.

Look at this, it's a slightly inferior clip (sound, picture), but look at the performance.... look also at saxophonist Timmy Cappelo.There, women also get their ????.This is as close to SEX on the scene as you can get, I think,...when you talk about electrical radiation....even from the whole band.

The song is "One Of The Living" with Tina, from the movie "Mad Max" Tina 46 years.
???? Here comes a YouTube video for you! Https://www.youtube.com/watch?...ANPF9BwI&sns=sms

Also adds a picture to the single "One Of The Living", from 1985..... Tina 46 years. As you said what a Powerhouse.
???? Imgur4Windows] Tina Turner https://i.imgur.com/dsHlq1X.png

/Peder ???? 

Posted on: 31 May 2018 by Peder

???? Age Is No Limit.. ?

Tina Turner is 78 years old, I have previously written about what she has done only this year.
Now, another project,... see below.

Tina Turner is known as the hardest worker in Show Business, she is good for over €200 million euro.... so she definitely doesn't need to work anything more ????.
But she has another driving force, the same driving force that made her a Global Icon and The Queen Of Rock'n'Roll.

Tina's life word really is true... Impressive.
? I DO NOT LIMIT MYSELF ?

See picture..... ???????????????? c8d25f2519d45e5619c5dee42926c512. jpg https://i.imgur.com/SxPBkPx.jpg

-----------------????????????????????????????????------------------

Cannes: TINA TURNER Documentary in Works from "Man on Wire" Producers.

TINA TURNER

The film.... heading to the market in Cannes...will be the first to tell the story of the ICONIC "What's Love Got To Do With It" singer.
TINA TURNER  is....finally..... getting the documentary treatment.

Dan Lindsay and T.J. Martin, the filmmakers behind the Emmy-winning LA 92 and Oscar-winning Undefeated.Are reuniting with Lightbox, co-founded by Oscar-winning producer Simon Chinn (Man on Wire, Searching for Sugar Man, Whitney), and Emmy-winning producer Jonathan Chinn (LA 92, Fantastic Lies, Whitney) to tell the full story.For the first time... of the GLOBAL ICON, and undisputed QUEEN Of ROCK and ROLL.

Altitude Film Sales is introducing the feature documentary Tina Turner (working title),to buyers at Cannes with Altitude Film Distribution acquiring distribution rights for the U.K. and Ireland. CAA has come on board to co-represent the domestic rights with Endeavor Content.
The film goes into production this summer. Altitude has previously partnered with Lightbox on Whitney, directed by Kevin Macdonald.Which is receiving its world premiere in Cannes this month. 

Erwin Bach, record producer and Turner’s partner and husband, will executive produce alongside Tali Pelman of Stage Entertainment. Which launched the Hit Stage Show,...Tina Turner The Musical, in London’s West End last month.

Will Clarke, Andy Mayson and Mike Runagall will serve as executive producers for Altitude.

The first feature documentary to be made about the singer, TINA TURNER will feature candid interviews with friends, family members, musical collaborators and Tina herself. Together with a wealth of incredible footage....some of it unseen.....showcasing the RAW POWER and ENERGY of her performances.

Delving beyond the public narrative of her iconic life story, it will uncover who Tina really is as a private person.The deep emotional, and spiritual resources she has been able to draw on, to transcend these hurdles and Rise to these Heights.

"This is the first time I’ve agreed to a be part of a major documentary about my life, and it’s certainly a leap of faith!," said Turner. "But I’m excited about the process we’re about to embark on and hope my story, presented in an honest and authentic way, and made by award-winning documentary filmmakers, will give audiences a true sense of what life has been from my point of view. And if my story inspires people and gives them hope, it will have been worth it."...said Tina Turner.

Dan Lindsay and TJ Martin are represented by CAA.

???? Here you have the whole link with a picture,I think this picture is an example of what Mudwolf mean with Sex Education ????????.

----------------????????????????????????????????????---------------

https://www.hollywoodreporter....re-producers-1108681

--------------------------------------------------------

/Peder???? 

Posted on: 31 May 2018 by Ardbeg10y

She sounds very much as Madame Edith from Cafe Rene.

Ardbeg10y posted:

She sounds very much as Madame Edith from Cafe Rene.

Hi Ardbeg10y..... I have no idea who that girl is ????????.

/Peder???? 

Posted on: 31 May 2018 by audio1946

tina private dancer tour 84/85 ish  great night  

Posted on: 31 May 2018 by French Rooster

perhaps the energy of Tina can solve the Radikal Problem....

French Rooster posted:

perhaps the energy of Tina can solve the Radikal Problem....

????????????....... Perhaps

/Peder????