Concerts planned for 2019

Posted by: nickpeacock on 28 November 2018

Will this K-pop madness amongst the junior troops never end? So help me, I have purchased tickets for Day6 at O2 Forum, Kentish Town, for January 2019...

On the bright side, I'm also going to see Terry Riley and his son Gyan at the Union Chapel, London, in April - hurrah!

Posted on: 02 January 2019 by Paper Plane

So far...

Ditto Ozzy & Priest at Manchester.

Thunder at York.

steve

Posted on: 08 January 2019 by nickpeacock

I recently discovered that, in a fit of forward-planning some months/years ago, I have booked to see Steve Reich's Music for 18 Musicians at RFH, London, in February - quite a pleasant surprise!

Posted on: 08 January 2019 by Bart
Kevin-W posted:
Bart posted:

Thinking about Nick Mason -- I need to read up on what the shows are like.

The shows are absolutely brilliant [@mention:6776267697733081] - I saw him three times last year and it's a show well worth catching. Tremendous fun!

I asked my wife about it -- the "problem" is that she, as well as I, really only appreciate Meddle-and-newer Floyd.  The list of songs he's performing is all the stuff that we have zero interest in listening to at home.  (And on top of it, she doesn't do all that well with many light shows; when the light shows get too intense she has to look away . . . )  So either we'll miss it, or I'll go with one of my guy friends.  Maybe the latter!

Posted on: 08 January 2019 by Madhatter

Andrew Bird at The Barbican in June. Really looking forward to this one having discovered him a year or two ago via Radio Paradise.

Also Ian Siegal (solo) in March and Show of Hands in May.