Concerts planned for 2018.

Posted by: dave marshall on 09 February 2018

I couldn't find a current thread for this, so, thought I'd start a new one, mainly 'cos it's a good way of bringing to folk's attention, tours

which they might otherwise have missed.

So, Eric Bibb is kicking off a short UK tour in April, and I've captured tickets for an intimate local gig ............ woohoo!  

Posted on: 26 July 2018 by Simon-in-Suffolk

Poor old Ed is a bit peeved  because Suffolk Coastal have recently refused him permission for his planned private round tower chapel he was wanting to build on his land.

Posted on: 26 July 2018 by TK421

Friday 27th July at St David's Hall - Cardiff

Movies & Musicals: John Owen-Jones & the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra

Looking forward to this one in particular Star Wars!

Posted on: 27 July 2018 by Pev

Tuesday July 31st - Bruce Barthol (ex Country Joe and the Fish) at the Axbridge Roxy. Capacity "up to 36 people" at a bargain £8 a ticket. Should be a different experience!

Posted on: 17 August 2018 by Dan Steel

81 Renshaw Street Liverpool 21st August 2018. ????

Posted on: 17 August 2018 by Dan Steel

The shipping forecast Liverpool 8th September 2018. ????

Posted on: 12 September 2018 by nickpeacock

Les Negresses Vertes @ Islington O2, 25th September

John Grant @ Brixton Academy, 30th September

Hell, yes

Posted on: 12 September 2018 by TK421

Kylie - 24th September @ Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff

SWMBO insisted that we attend this one,  I wasn't fussed and protested for all of 5 minutes.

Posted on: 12 September 2018 by MDS
TK421 posted:

Kylie - 24th September @ Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff

SWMBO insisted that we attend this one,  I wasn't fussed and protested for all of 5 minutes.

What a brilliant excuse to see the lovely Kylie. Well done, TK421. 

Posted on: 14 September 2018 by TOBYJUG

Melody Gardot 25 Nov RFH.  Front row. Part of EFG London jazz festival, with full orchestra. Looking forward as never been at this venue 

Posted on: 14 September 2018 by Richard S

League of Gentlemen - Liverpool Arena

Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets - Manchester Apollo

Peter Hook and the Light - Manchester Albert Hall

John Bramwell - Manchester Gorilla

Posted on: 14 September 2018 by MDS
TOBYJUG posted:

Melody Gardot 25 Nov RFH.  Front row. Part of EFG London jazz festival, with full orchestra. Looking forward as never been at this venue 

I'm going to that too. It's a nice venue. Might see you there, Tobyjug. 

Posted on: 22 September 2018 by ursus262

Going to see System 7 next weekend at the Trades Club in Hebden Bridge.  Looking forward to it.

Posted on: 22 September 2018 by Eoink
ursus262 posted:

Going to see System 7 next weekend at the Trades Club in Hebden Bridge.  Looking forward to it.

Enjoy, I love the Trades Club, I’ll be in London at the hifi show, I think you win.

Posted on: 26 October 2018 by seakayaker

On October 27th, Saturday night will be seeing Jakob Bro, Thomas Morgan and Joey Baron perform at the Seattle Art Museum!  

On October 28th, Sunday night will be seeing Ron Miles, Brian Blade & Bill Frisell perform in Seattle at Benaroya Hall.

One fine weekend!

Posted on: 31 October 2018 by elverdiblanco

Tonight -  First Aid Kit at O2 Brixton

Next weekend, Friday- New Order at the Ally Pally and Saturday - Cowboy Junkies at the Royal Northern College of Music in Manchester

Between that and the end of the year, I'm booked up for Heaven 17, Florence + The Machine, Human League and The Proclaimers

Posted on: 09 November 2018 by Dan Steel

Wed 5th Dec 8:00pm
MOLLY BURCH
Leaf On Bold Street, Liverpool