New Year New Jeans

Posted by: TOBYJUG on 03 January 2019

Most people spend the most depressing time of the year giving up the things they love.  I like to start the year with some fresh new jeans.

Years ago I read that the best way to wear them was to get a few and only wear one of them a day or so before neatly hanging them up for another. This way you can get them to look great over some time and not even have to wash them - as washing kills that fresh fluffy nap and turns them into a thin crispy version of what they were !

For years I wore Diesel jeans. Having short stocky legs, most of what they offered made them look good.  Recent years have had the fashion particularly aimed at tall skinny chaps who want it tight - and making me look ridiculous trying to try them on in the changing cubical.   After ages looking I found Nudie Jeans. Who make a relaxed skinny that I can fit into and feel great.

I have been wearing Nudie Jeans for a good while now. They are awesome, and with an eco friendly attitude.  I even have a pair bought 5 years ago that have never been washed.

It's coming to that time for a fresh new stash.   Any other jean lovers with recommendations ? Or would wish to share their preferences?

Posted on: 08 January 2019 by TOBYJUG

Come a near hint of warm sun...Out come my M&S shorts, socks and  walking sandals.

I do love wearing shorts. 

Gap and Next always has a nice choice of shorts.

worn with some smart Birkenstocks or Sanuks of course.

Posted on: 08 January 2019 by Christopher_M
TOBYJUG posted:

Come a near hint of warm sun...Out come my M&S shorts, socks and  walking sandals.

Toby, You've had your fun but, really, that's enough!

C.

Posted on: 08 January 2019 by Mike-B

Nothing wrong with socks & sandals

Posted on: 08 January 2019 by dave marshall