what was the last cd you bought?

Posted by: AL4N on 13 March 2004

after a suggestion,i have split up the old topic into this one and what was your last vinyl purchase.I hope it makes life easier.
so to get things off and running
queen--the highlander sound track
Posted on: 30 December 2018 by Bert Schurink

kuma posted:

Looking to hear Say's Liszt B Minor sonata. ( I reckon it'll be wild ) and more Trifonov's rendition. I'd reckon will be a sharp contrast in style but will see...

Yeah Fazil is very much a roller coaster, sometime very very good, but more outen mediocre..., hope this Will be good for you...

Posted on: 30 December 2018 by musicfan51
Bert Schurink posted:

Lot of Jethro Tull today Bert . Saw them in concert back in the 70s. Very good band 

Posted on: 31 December 2018 by Jonners

I am rediscovering Black, aka Colin Vearncombe and just bought this secondhand from Amazon, arrived just before Christmas. It's chock-full of lovely songs, all of which are beautifully recorded and produced - a real treat for the CDX2 and now one of my reference CD's for listening to potential component purchases:

Image result for colin vearncombe the accused

Posted on: 31 December 2018 by Speedtrip

Posted on: 01 January 2019 by rsch

Bauhaus Bela Sessions

Posted on: 02 January 2019 by Steve2

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Best-...en+splinter+group+cd

Enjoying this at the moment.

Posted on: 02 January 2019 by Steve2

Posted on: 03 January 2019 by Jeroen20

Posted on: 03 January 2019 by Jeroen20

Posted on: 07 January 2019 by Dan Steel

Posted on: 08 January 2019 by naim_nymph

Arrived with the morning post.

Been on my wish-list since release in 2017  [ i kept balking at the 20 quid + price ]

Possible the best version so far of this recently discovered work by Telemann.

Managed to snaffle a copy cheap while Amazon had their pandolfo's down : >

Debs

Posted on: 08 January 2019 by Clive B

John Colianni - eponymous

Posted on: 09 January 2019 by Haim Ronen

Posted on: 11 January 2019 by Dan Steel

New debut album from a fine Liverpool band. Top of the indies iTunes chart. ???? 

Video shot in Matthew Street. ????

Posted on: 13 January 2019 by cycling66

Debussy: Les Trois Sonates, The Late Works Product Image

Debussy: Les Trois Sonates, The Late Works

The Three Sonatas

Isabelle Faust (violin), Alexander Melnikov (piano), Tanguy de Williencourt (piano), Magali Mosnier (flute), Antoine Tamestit viola), Xavier de Maistre (harp), Jean-Guihen Queyras (cello), Javier Perianes (piano)

I have had a high resolution download of this album for a few months and now bought the CD - interesting to note, according to BBC Music Matters sales of Classic CDs are on the rise.

I listen to this album every day. It is sequenced like a concept album, each sonata separated by late piano pieces. These performances have taken me in search of others and there are many of therm ....

Lovely card packaging, no horrible plastic jewel case. I mean to investigate the other nine albums in the series.