Concerts planned for 2019

Will this K-pop madness amongst the junior troops never end? So help me, I have purchased tickets for Day6 at O2 Forum, Kentish Town, for January 2019...

On the bright side, I'm also going to see Terry Riley and his son Gyan at the Union Chapel, London, in April - hurrah!

Original Post
2019 Gigs taking shape (18 so far)...
Jan
Fran & Flora
black midi
Field Music
Feb
Neil Cowley
Steve Reich - London Sinfonietta
Yo La Tengo
Mar
This Is Not This Heat
Teeth Of The Sea
The Comet Is Coming
Oneohtrix Point Never
You Tell Me
Sharon Van Etten
Apr
TERRY RILEY + GYAN RILEY
UNKLE
Teleman
May
Nick Mason
Sept
Max Cooper
Nov
Big Big Train + Sweet Billy Pilgrim
nickpeacock posted:

Wow @DenisA - that is a comprehensive list!

(My mate is the live sound engineer for Teleman - I really must try and see them.)

Hi @NICKPEACOCK,

I've seen Teleman 3 times this year and the were excellent. The best show was at The Lightbox, a club 1 minute from Vauxhall station, fab sound system. My gig count has really been on the rise - 57 last year & 88 by this years end! There's so much great 'live' music about, if you know where to look.

I'm seeing them at EartH in Hackney if that's of interest - https://earthackney.co.uk/calendar/teleman 

Early days yet but got a few lined up

with the bands I like to see, quite often its a case of now or never

a lot of these bands are either retiring or dying, and the later tends to expediate the former

So far

Ozzy final tour and with the Priest

Metallica in the summer, never been to Twickenham

Lynyrd Skynyrd final uk tour

Download festival - this year is a good line up, including Slayer last ever UK show  and Tool - its easier to see Dodo's than to see Tool

Rammstein - trying to get tickets, as always ticketmaster were sold out of tickets before they went on sale, loads of tickets on tickmaster sister companies for 8x the price

and I love paying a £10 processing fee for each ticket

and love even more to pay a £10 delivery fee for an E ticket

lyndon

Add Reply