Fraim glass, cups n balls on isoblue

Just set up Fraim glass etc under my nova.... hells bells! How can a piece of glass make such a difference to dynamics, separation, coherence and over all presentation. Even with the Xmas tree between my scm11’s the sound stage has grown.. expensive even secondhand but deffo worth it

Well the fat lady has sung

Original Post
Bailyhill posted:

I would be interested, but I live in the US.  Do you have the orig packing?  Can  you PM me if you do?  

Bailyhill

The cups and balls need to come from Naim or its dealers including online. The glass can be bought anywhere and usually comes with bevelled and polished edges for safety reasons. I believe it is 452 x 400 x 10 mm safety glass mine being bseng 12150 compliant.

It is quite transformative.

Phil

hifi-dog posted:

Just set up Fraim glass etc under my nova.... hells bells! How can a piece of glass make such a difference to dynamics, separation, coherence and over all presentation. Even with the Xmas tree between my scm11’s the sound stage has grown.. expensive even secondhand but deffo worth it

Interesting, what did you have it on before? Wondering if it’s a useful upgrade for my Nova, currently on a solid wood TV cabinet shelf.

Mike Sullivan posted:
hifi-dog posted:

Interesting, what did you have it on before? Wondering if it’s a useful upgrade for my Nova, currently on a solid wood TV cabinet shelf.

just sitting in my rack which is wood

I wrote a while back i used that and yes a good CHEAP improvement, best of all can be used in situ on a table, cabinet setup likely for most single box users. Getting good glass can be a mission and via a Naim dealer very expensive.

I ended up moving to SR MIGs.

Add Reply