Going active

Progress update - snaxo in sight from someone leaving naim (along with another couple of shelves of Fraim), so nearly at the point of being able to do this. I think the only thing practically is to have the extra naca5 I bought terminated so I have four equal lengths.

Though still need to have the room decorated first. Still, I now have pretty much all the ingredients to go active into my SL2s after the summer hols are over. 

Taken a long time to get here but I have never wanted to rush it. After all, from adding a super cap in April 2010; it took me just over 7.5 years to get from cds2 to nds, from 102 to 52, and from 180 to 300 which was my original aim. So a month or two to sort out the best way forward has been well spent

In the last few months I have also added Fraim (not installed yet), a pair of SL2s (SBLs now in loft running off unitiqute and 250dr) a second 300, a hicap and shortly to arrive a snaxo. To all of those people who have been telling me active is the way to go, all I can say is it’d better sound very good!

Likes (0)