Naim DC1

Drikus posted:
TOBYJUG posted:

Yes, Nordost don't make any optical cables. Can you recommend a quality one ? 

AudioQuest Diamond is the best.

If it makes Emmerdale as audibly stimulating as music for TJ, then it'll be £469 (for 0.75m !!) well spent...

He's got a £5,995 amp so £469 is not excessive in comparison and will get him the best optical cable out there at the mo. I've got two of them but I'm using only one at the moment. My Apple TV 4K is connected to an Oehlbach Audio XT hdmi splitter with an optical out and the Diamond goes from there to my dac. I don't watch Emmerdale but everything else is very "audibly stimulating" to me...

Drikus posted:

He's got a £5,995 amp so £469 is not excessive in comparison and will get him the best optical cable out there at the mo. I've got two of them but I'm using only one at the moment. My Apple TV 4K is connected to an Oehlbach Audio XT hdmi splitter with an optical out and the Diamond goes from there to my dac. I don't watch Emmerdale but everything else is very "audibly stimulating" to me...

Amp value aside, it's a lot of cash for a source such as the Sky box. Anyway, TJ has a some food for thought

Likes (0)