NAP200 v 250DR

I've tried lentils, pot noodles and spaghetti and none of them come close to the best. You'll have to guess what my best food is because I am not going to tell you.

PS - I don't mean to upset anyone if they have purchased lentils for their tea tonight.

I had a demo appointed last friday of a 272-250DR ensemble, for upgrading my 202-napsc-hicapdr-200 but the 272 had a software problem and I´m waiting a new date.

Meanwhile, today and after a morning round of golf, we thought at lentils but we went for a "leitão à bairrada" (see it at google)... I don´t know if lentils was in it´s menu... but it was superb...

As a non meat eater that would be a challenge, but we hope to come to Lisbon one day. It looks lovely and is wonderful for seafood I understand, and while we don't eat meat we do eat fish on occasion. There was a really good Rick Stein Werkend programme in Lisbon, which gave us the idea. 

Instead of Pot Noodles, look up Singaporean Laksa - it's one of the original inspirations, and if you use rice noodles they 'cook' in 4 minutes just by leaving them soaking in hot water!

For the soup: Use a good quality vegetable bouillon (aka vegetable stock), and an equal measure of coconut milk, add Laksa paste or Thai red curry paste and what ever vegetables, white meat, fish or mushrooms as you like.  'Tis dead easy and very tasty.

Likes (0)