Nice Photos.

JamieWednesday posted:

Thanks...Took the plunge and bought a ‘Q’, which I’m liking very much.

g

Hmmm, teensy bit jealous. I’m not a Leica person ordinarily but the rendering from this camera often strikes me as rather nice.

She’s a beauty Jamie...I swithered, but picked up a mint with 3 spare batteries for £1K less than new on a certain aution site.

An absolute delight to use and the lens/sensor is really nicely calibrated producing lovely rendering.

(sorry!)

G

She’s a beauty Jamie...I swithered, but picked up a mint with 3 spare batteries for £1K less than new on a certain aution site.

An absolute delight to use and the lens/sensor is really nicely calibrated producing lovely rendering.

(sorry!)

G

I’m sure it’s very nice! Would like to try but not sure how much use I’d get from one at the moment to justify the bill...

What I am interested in today though is Pentax Ricoh finally announcing an updated GR. I’ve been through 4 generations of these and that does get plenty of use!

JamieWednesday posted:

I’m sure it’s very nice! Would like to try but not sure how much use I’d get from one at the moment to justify the bill...

What I am interested in today though is Pentax Ricoh finally announcing an updated GR. I’ve been through 4 generations of these and that does get plenty of use!

I started out with a Ricoh 500G...too many years ago. All my mates had SLR’s; Zenith & Praktica  I remember. I was slightly jealous at the time but the rangefinder fixed-lens format has stuck with me for some reason.

G

Add Reply

Likes (12)
Don AtkinsonIvo BHaim RonenoldneilrobgrMikeT.FangfossFlyerSteve JQuad 33Former MemberKevin-WCbr600