Printing a complete thread?

Peter, it seems to me that if you right click on the page (double finger click for mac) then you get the option to print the page.  The forum then automatically formats it so you  print off the entire page of just posts and replies.  

However, I'm still waiting to hear whether there's a way to print all pages of a topic in one go.

ynwa250505 posted:

Thanks Richard - that should be good enough. Fortunately, I will never feel the need to print the EU thread lol ...

rgds

I feel desperately disappointed................

For anyone interested, I have compiled the entire thread into a Paperback Book - Vol 1; available for the princely sum of £999 incl postage in the UK only (extra for postage to the EU)

Don Atkinson posted:
ynwa250505 posted:

Thanks Richard - that should be good enough. Fortunately, I will never feel the need to print the EU thread lol ...

rgds

I feel desperately disappointed................

For anyone interested, I have compiled the entire thread into a Paperback Book - Vol 1; available for the princely sum of £999 incl postage in the UK only (extra for postage to the EU)

Don - given the volume of paper you would have to be providing it would good value, in anybody’s money, at twice the price ...

Likes (0)