Qb needs dropping out of the window?

I share your pain Wenger2015. All that money on equipment and the whole thing is ruined by the fact that one's digital source component is unable to establish a stable connection to the router. I use a computer audio setup and establishing a stable Wi-Fi connection proved to be an absolute pain. I'm aware that in the UK Doctor Who, in his David Tennant persona, will tell you how wonderful Wi-Fi is. It isn't! The best way to connect one component to another is with a piece of wire. Someone suggested that I get one of these:

https://tinyurl.com/y9r46zrx

I figured that for less than £20 it had to be worth a try so I bought one and it has solved my connectivity problems. For sure, it's not as stable as using an Ethernet cable but I wireless control of my computer audio setup using a Samsung Galaxy tablet.   Might be worth a try for you.

Peakman, as Guninless says above, there's the distance to wall setting that either boosts or cuts bass depending on how close the rear of the Mu-So is to the wall.  Also, check the settings and make sure that loudness is switched off. In my experience it's worthwhile experimenting a bit with the actual  distance to wall as a cm or two can make a surprisingly big difference to the overall sound - much like a regular loudspeaker.

I agree about experimenting.. I found a large alcove to put my Qb in, and the bass heaviness disappears (with loudness off).. kind of counterintuitive  with respect to alcove and bass heaviness, but works a dream.. comments from some (younger) guests over weekend who are into standalone powered speakers, on how good it sounds..

Add Reply

Likes (0)