sonicorbiter/roon nucleus- power off when loosing network access?

I face some problems with sonicorbiter /roon...it seems, that the unit powers- off when loosing network connectivity. Can one confirm same issue? If one runs nucleus, does it has this problem as well?

MANY thanks folks!

Ralf

Original Post

Do not have this problem - but then my SonicorbiterSE running SonicorbiterOS 2.6 (and thinks it is a mRendu) is not a typical platform - I only need it to run the UPnP Bridge, which it now does without issue.

It will be replaced by an UltraRendu running SOOS 2.6 with UltraCap in due course.

I run Roon Core through ROCK on an Intel NUC5i3, which works without a hiccup. I don't undertake any additional DSP, over MQA 1st unfold decoding of Tidal Masters or local MQA files.

You could also try the Sonore sponsored forum on the CA forum, see https://www.computeraudiophile...24-sonore-sponsored/

Simon. 

T38.45 posted:

Thanks for reply! I‘m in contact with smallgreen computer, they think it‘s strange that the unit switches off completely ( really power it on again)...

Is it actually powering off completely, or are you simply unable to connect to it?   I have a SonicTransporter and have never experienced this issue. 

Likes (0)