System Pics 2018

HI MPW - I really like the speakers, which are a somewhat unusual design with 2 full range drivers and simple crossover design. Take a look at their website for full details. Price is kept low by selling direct over the web, with full refund if not happy. Clean & transparent, with good full but tight bass. Highly recommended!

nigelb posted:
Gazza posted:

Luxury, we live in one of the drawers😎

What, a whole drawer? Luxury!

Yes that much luxury NIGEL, retirement in a whole drawer is just great......the music is the icing on the cake......catching up with a John Martyn as I type this reply, he passed me by when I was working.

gazza

Anto68 posted:

I waited 3 months to get this nice Quadraspire rack......is it the fault of the brexit?

I live 5 miles from Quadraspire and had to wait several weeks last year for a SVT 2 rack they always seem to have a fairly healthy order book particularly with the export market.

Anto68 posted:

vediamo se funziona ora

🔹 ANTO68,....looks nice,if you look in my profile you will see that I also love tubeamplifiers 👍🏻.
But this Manley Stingray,I have never heard, what have you for pipes in it.?

Another thing,..If I may give an advice,replace your powerstrip with one without a switch.
It gets better,not much difference...but still a little better.!

And when you do this,also look over your cabledressing.

But when you do this, keep in mind so that you get the electrical phase right..... important.
Maybe you already know, but write it for safety's sake.

/Peder 🙂

Peder posted:

🔹 
But this Manley Stingray,I have never heard, what have you for pipes in it.?

But when you do this, keep in mind so that you get the electrical phase right..... important.
Maybe you already know, but write it for safety's sake.

/Peder 🙂

I had listened two monoblock Manley snapper 100wpc wanderful tubes amplifiers, The little Stingray  makes a performance that we could define "same of the Snapper, in reduced scale". The same sound, placed within the limits dictated by the difference in power,50 wpc .

Add Reply

Likes (18)
ChetBakerAlcide NikopolNo quarterRevoliñoIvo BMuttonjefkmoldskredChag...JTBnigelbRomiNorthern SoulAdamxjcitsmanna.diabelliFolkmanKlydejames n