What are you listening to and WHY might anyone be interested? (Vol. XIV)

ewemon posted:
ALANP posted:

Revelator cover.jpg

Tedeschi Trucks Band - Revelator, a great album, I must play "Midnight in Harlem" every week 

Just to feed your habit with IMHO opinion is the best version of the song. He just nails that solo. The whole concert was excellent.

If (and it's a big if) I go to heaven, I want to play like that. Sublime!

ALANP posted:

Image result for ron wood now look album

Ronnie Wood - Now Look, his second solo album with the usual plethora of mates helping out, and its nor bad at all.

I sometimes use a Ronnie album when on a demo......it should always sound like a bunch of mates having a good time. I have played this on some kit which makes it sound “ nice”.......and then I don, t buy.

Komie, Afterglow.

Komie, aka Ron Komie is an Emmy award winner. His roots are in music for movies and adverts. For me this is an uplifting instrumental album (Komie plays them all).

Seeing Stevee's post about Sky 3 being posh background music made me think this is an album you can just put on and let the music wash over you, or you can tune in, give it your attention and it will reward you for it.

Now Playing.......

Oregon - Oregon

Oregon - Oregon

Paul McCandless  (soprano saxophone, oboe, tin flute, english horn, bass clarinet, musette), Ralph Towner  (prophet 5 synthesizer, piano, classical guitar, 12-string guitar), Collin Walcott  (percussion, tongue drum, sitar, bass drum, voice), and Glen Moore  (double-bass, viola, piano).

Streaming on NAS........  Arrived yesterday, ripped to NAS and now out for a spin......  Sounding mighty fine!  

Add Reply

Likes (20)
Pete the painterPixelPopperEoinkPeterDFMerckydav301lutyensCloyde SyfoxMinh NguyenDenisjGolf53Tabby catGazzaSlim68Ivo BHaim RonenClive BMDSjames nRedkev