What concert did you attend in 2018?

Another fine gig was had by me and Keith at the Leaf in Liverpool last night.

The excellent Molly Burch rode into town and performed a lovely intimate gig to a very appreciative audience.
Hailing from Austin Texas and backed by a 4 piece band of drummer, bass and two guitarist plus Molly on keyboards she treated us to tracks off her two album releases. She has a sweet voice and fans of Angel Olsen and Courtney Marie Andrews would have been in their element as she deliverd a range of songs that were very pleasing to the ear. She had a fine backing band and her chat with the audience was warm and friendly. A great set and one gig we both were glad we attended.
Before Molly’s set we were entertained by Andy Jenkins a singer/writer who I hadn’t heard before but he put together an fine set and his latest album is produced by Matthew E White which can’t be bad.
As her tour was coming to the end we took advantage of the offers I bought her two albums which she signed and Keith got the cd’s.
All in all another great night next gig Ian Prowsie at the O2 in a couple of weeks. 😎

I was in a Starbucks in Glasgow at 16.30 when I noticed that Def Leopard were coming to the Hydro in Glasgow tonight, doors open at 18.30 and that there was still some tickets available. Def Leopard Wil be performing some of their greatest hits and the album "Hysteria" in full. Very happy. 😀

Edward

ted_p posted:

I was in a Starbucks in Glasgow at 16.30 when I noticed that Def Leopard were coming to the Hydro in Glasgow tonight, doors open at 18.30 and that there was still some tickets available. Def Leopard Wil be performing some of their greatest hits and the album "Hysteria" in full. Very happy. 😀

Edward

Nice one Edward, enjoy!

ted_p posted:

Edward

Enjoy Ted saw them two years ago at the Hydro with Whitesnake and the Black Riders, sure it will be good.

Add Reply

Likes (0)