What is the latest music you downloaded, what resolution and from where?

Alley Cat posted:
Bert Schurink posted:

Eclassical day of the deal 24/96

Hey Bert - is the eclassical site encrypted as if I try to https://www.eclassical.com I get a certificate error.

Also odd that one of their fields in your details if for social security number!

Also, do they allow redownloads of audio purchases easily?

Strange. I am already quite long customer with them and never had those kind of issues. Only some time ago there was a short issue which i think had to do with there less advanced IT staff i think. Redownloads are indeed easy. I had some time ago an issue an needed to redownload of something almost a year ago, and no problem whatsoever. So bottom line - good experiences so far.

Bert Schurink posted:
Alley Cat posted:
Bert Schurink posted:

Eclassical day of the deal 24/96

Hey Bert - is the eclassical site encrypted as if I try to https://www.eclassical.com I get a certificate error.

Also odd that one of their fields in your details if for social security number!

Also, do they allow redownloads of audio purchases easily?

Strange. I am already quite long customer with them and never had those kind of issues. Only some time ago there was a short issue which i think had to do with there less advanced IT staff i think. Redownloads are indeed easy. I had some time ago an issue an needed to redownload of something almost a year ago, and no problem whatsoever. So bottom line - good experiences so far.

Thanks for the reply and redownload confirmation.

I just went for it in the end to try a different download vendor for a change, though couldn't find a site certificate icon in Safari to confirm the site address was genuine.

I get the impression the browsing/selection pages may be unencrypted but my transaction was processed via paypal securely (with valid certificate) and nothing about the process made me suspicious afterwards -got and am enjoying the downloads - interesting there's a surround version I'd be interested to try when my AV stuff is set up again.

Add Reply

Likes (0)